Interesting loot?

chaosterone

I am enjoying this new version of 7 Days despite some balancing issues. Those will get worked out...

One aspect I do enjoy is the variety of loot. Another is that when a zombie does drop loot, it is usually decent. I was disappointed after a Biker dropped a loot bag all I got was a junky pair of goggles. Running out of room in my backpack and encumbered, I almost scrapped them. Then I noticed they were "Lucky Goggles" that boost loot by 50. Good find for day 2.

What nice/interesting loot items have you discovered?

Yes the lucky goggles, and the nerdy glasses give you extra xp gains! Can't wait to find some other neat loot!

Contrary to that, besides the useless description of how they make you look cool, standard shades, probably used by most players prior to Alpha 17 don't really give you any advantage lol. I wish they provided some stamina boost.

Contrary to that, besides the useless description of how they make you look cool, standard shades, probably used by most players prior to Alpha 17 don't really give you any advantage lol. I wish they provided some stamina boost.

Shades now give you a 2 perception boost. It's actually nice since I only got 1 point in perception but can buy and use level 3 perks in perception

Archived