Is RWG hardcoded in A17?

AnsontheToad

I'm trying to lessen the amount of burnt forest I seem to be constantly running into and it seems any changes made in rwgmixer.xml are ignored. I have even tried having only snow and no effect. Any Ideas?

<biome_spawn_rules>
	<!--<biome_spawn_rule name="pine_forest">
		<biome_generator range="0,0.1"/>
		<terrain_generator range="150,175"/>
	</biome_spawn_rule>-->

<biome_spawn_rule name="snow">
		<biome_generator range="0,1"/>
		<!--<terrain_generator range="176,255"/>-->
	</biome_spawn_rule>

<!--<biome_spawn_rule name="desert">
		<biome_generator range="0.1,0.4"/>
	</biome_spawn_rule>-->

<!--<biome_spawn_rule name="burnt_forest">
		<biome_generator range="0,0"/>
	</biome_spawn_rule>-->

<!--<biome_spawn_rule name="wasteland">
		<biome_generator range="0,0"/>
	</biome_spawn_rule>-->

<biome_spawn_rule name="radiated">
		<distance_from_center range="4000,5000"/>
	</biome_spawn_rule>

<biome_spawn_rule name="water">
		<terrain_generator range="-31,-1"/>
	</biome_spawn_rule>

</biome_spawn_rules>

biomes.png takes over if its in place, the rwg file is only used to generate the biomes.png first time. try renaming biomes.png in the 7dtdinstall/data/world/whatevername if that doesn't work you will have to generate a new world

RWG a17 suck very much, I prefer the old random gen! With a17, street path are WTF, city are suck very much because looks-like nothing at all & surely not a city, we can find +/-3 same prefab in the same aera next each one, no more single biome plain/forest/pine, ect... pfff... I hate a17 in general & I will not play this version until a18 or more...

RWG a17 suck very much, I prefer the old random gen! With a17, street path are WTF, city are suck very much because looks-like nothing at all & surely not a city, we can find +/-3 same prefab in the same aera next each one, no more single biome plain/forest/pine, ect... pfff... I hate a17 in general & I will not play this version until a18 or more...

I tried to play vanilla, though....but quit-it's boring and nonsense. Although it was the only time I've tried to play vanilla since А12.

I believe they'll fix it.... it's temporary...

(since A12)

Archived