Quick question

Kevin1000

Made the game even more mod friendly from what I heard.

New xpath system means you can install mods and not need to overwrite the base xml's. Sadly you still can't like overwrite graphics the same way yet that I know of, I know you can add with SDX, but not change the base ones without repacking the asset files. TFP also afaik made a lot more things modable via xml than ever before.

Must... Keep... Suspicions... Quiet...

It would be nice though if we could override the base textures just by following the same folder structure in the mods folder, kinda like how bethesda does it, any loose file/non-base archive will be used over the base asset if it exists, as long as it follows the same file path. Some HD texture mods for 7dtd would make it look really nice. This is based on a16 though.

It would be nice though if we could override the base textures just by following the same folder structure in the mods folder, kinda like how bethesda does it, any loose file/non-base archive will be used over the base asset if it exists, as long as it follows the same file path. Some HD texture mods for 7dtd would make it look really nice. This is based on a16 though.

Yeah definitely want access to textures.

What would be really great is a secondary texture map especially for Modders.

Doesn't have to be a large as the main map but something we can work with to customize our Mods.

Just to prove a point, I made my own tiles from clay.

They looked like brand new.

Why shouldn't I be able to do that in the apocalypse?

I want a nice house.:upset:

Archived