how much beer can you drink before you get cirrhosis?

ElCabong

Very shortly after I started a new character, I found a popnpills with a working chemistry station and managed to loot 11 bottles of alcohol.

On Day 2 or 3 I decided to make my pilgrimage to the traider so I popped a bottle of alcohol and ran, sold some stuff, found a working workbench, used it to upgrade my stone items, and the alcohol was still working so I went out and harvested rocks and wood.

That worked so well I popped another bottle and harvested some more stuff until it went out then I popped another and the cirrhosis hit and my Wellness went down by 1

Now I am drinking beer, looting stuff, and killing zombies. Life is good until I get cirrhosis. How much beer will that take?

That from a mod? I don't think vanilla has it...

Yeah I just did a quick scan of Buffs.XML

That's definitely not vanilla.

Thank goodness.

I find a nice combo of coffee and beer in the first week is the only thing that makes mining tolerable.

[You know... just llke in real life.]

Yeah I just did a quick scan of Buffs.XML

That's definitely not vanilla.

Thank goodness.

I find a nice combo of coffee and beer in the first week is the only thing that makes mining tolerable.

[You know... just llke in real life.]

Darknessfalls has it set so one grain alcohol causes you to go right to drunk with the 20% speed penalty. So you need beers to run around on horde night safely. Gives beer a purpose, in vanilla/most mods I don't even bother with beer as grain alcohol is less of a hassle to make and it just uses corn.

I do not have any mods. My Wellness to go down by -1 from drinking alcohol

You were probally close to losing wellness when you sucked back that booze, getting hit, eating bad food, are common ways to lower wellness. Every single time you get hit by a zombie there is a bit of wellness loss, hit F1 type dm in console then hit f8 twice, you can see your wellness and what fraction your at.

Darknessfalls has it set so one grain alcohol causes you to go right to drunk with the 20% speed penalty. So you need beers to run around on horde night safely. Gives beer a purpose, in vanilla/most mods I don't even bother with beer as grain alcohol is less of a hassle to make and it just uses corn.

Jeez been playing over 4000 hours and never knew that.

Hahaha awesome!

Thanks for the tip man.

Archived