How to Protect Electric Fences From Zombies?

sage12

Many families do not know how the layout of the kitchen sink placed next to the kitchen has violated the feng shui and how it affects the lady of the house like. Here is how to neutralize the sink placed next to the kitchen according to Feng Shui for your reference.

Action when placing the sink near the stove

One of the most important taboos to remember in the kitchen is not to sink by the kitchen. The elements of the fire (stove) and water (sink / fridge) conflict with each other so the location of the stove and sink must be in such a way that they are not placed side by side. However, many Vietnamese families are now making this serious mistake. It can cause discord between the couple, the loss of wealth, or the accident.

Considering both the feng shui and the architecture, the bad interaction also occurs when the kitchen and the kitchen are placed in opposite position, ie the kitchen falls into the fire for the fishermen. At that time, the front of the kitchen or cooking kitchen will be the place to receive too much gas that makes the fire is not. Feng shui also called this type of kitchen is "parallel fire" that makes people in conflicts, which makes business less convenient. In fact, most kitchen designs in Vietnam today have very few cases of kitchen opposite the sink, mainly kitchen style or perpendicular to the sink.

The solution

In the kitchen, it is preferable to arrange sinks in the North, East or Southeast, arranged in the West also temporarily. The location of the kitchen should be located in the south, east or southeast direction is best suited. Of course, it should be based on the combination of the position of both the sink and the kitchen to achieve the ideal combination between the two elements Water and Fire.

- The distance between the kitchen and the sink must be at least 60cm.

If space is too tight, add a table or separate the kitchen with a sink from a table to prepare food in the middle.

Here is how to neutralize the sink set near the kitchen according to the kitchen fume standard so as not to affect the owner in the house. Please remember to refer to nhé.

I really don't understand why the fences are in the games if the zombies are able to break them as I have to continually remake them.

So that's my problem.

Vedui does a series on YouTube discussing how to properly set up fences [with tripwires].

He's got a lot of cool videos actually.

Also, here's a link to a build of mine.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?85776-Tribute-and-Farewell-to-A16-Plus-bonus-tips-video

Click on the Tips part.

Near the end of the video I talk about the defense system and how to place electric fences so no only do zeds not hit them but exploding cops don't damage them.

Perhaps it will give you some ideas.

Vedui does a series on YouTube discussing how to properly set up fences [with tripwires].

He's got a lot of cool videos actually.

Why thank you LuckyStar!

My favorite way is to simply build towers around them. It does mean the towers themselves are not protected, however if you build the walls slightly inset from the tower, then the wall is a shorter path and zombies normally go for the walls protected by fences rather than the towers.

I do that in my "Best Horde Base Ever ;)" (complete with a cheeky grin) video, where I put in fences in towers, poles as walls, and complete with blade traps, dart traps, shotgun turrets. Even a bonus fall trap, but it's pretty much not needed at all. The build can handle max gamestage at 64 concurrent zombies just fine. At 8 concurrent (default) it is fine without turrets too.

Walls are good, as the electric fences are so fragile, not just to bash damage, but cop explosions as well.

My take on it.

20170731195239_1.thumb.jpg.f52d40075358e949d81ad7e75f797b3f.jpg

This is how i did it. I only used 1 block in front (the pillar) and one on each side, but leaving

the top and bottom open for easy access. It is not as foolproof as Lucky and Vedui's setup,

but this worked for me with active defense. A bit vulnerable at the corners.

One trick I use is to make concrete plates and use them to cover up the electric fences. It usually does the job well. Zombies wont bother to attack a structure that is like a 1x1 block as long as they can go around it.

That doesn't protect them from exploding cops unfortunately but I've used them myself from time to time.

That doesn't protect them from exploding cops unfortunately but I've used them myself from time to time.

Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about it only. It does irk me that the explosion from cops can still punch through blocks. Still, I use the fences more of a first line to slow the Zeds down before they reach my spikes. It also helps give me time to take out the Cop Zeds before they get too close to my wall.

I really don't want to add to the toxicity that is already way too high in this forum but come on people...

The guy/gal asks you for advice on protecting a fragile optional element of the base defense and you toss ''exploit harder'' and ''watch me exploit literally every mechanic in the game''-clips as advice in his/her direction?

instead of spikes in front of the electric fence, use Barbed Wire. This sits on top of a block rather than acting like a ramp as the spikes do. It also slows down zombies so they take more damage and can destroy legs. Spikes take damage when they do damage, but barbed wire doesn't. It can be attacked by zombies as it counts as being a full block on top of the ground or block it's placed on. This means less repairs, but also less durability when compared to steel spikes.

If you use the barbed wire fence instead of flat barbed wire, it can completely stop zombies until it is broken, but takes more to make since it takes wood and iron.

instead of spikes in front of the electric fence, use Barbed Wire. This sits on top of a block rather than acting like a ramp as the spikes do. It also slows down zombies so they take more damage and can destroy legs. Spikes take damage when they do damage, but barbed wire doesn't. It can be attacked by zombies as it counts as being a full block on top of the ground or block it's placed on. This means less repairs, but also less durability when compared to steel spikes.

If you use the barbed wire fence instead of flat barbed wire, it can completely stop zombies until it is broken, but takes more to make since it takes wood and iron.

Actually barbed wire does take damage when it deals damage (in the xml files, its rather similar to the spikes). Its probably the main reason why it gets broken rather than the Zeds attacking it really.

So here is the best way IMO to protect electric fence:

1719AB45CED5F1337D54C39E3BFDABA1C6B64E89

A0C5D08F63737F74D251EB5D98944DA96543EB95

4F1FEEF65959DFE6A57EB028CB42E1C35713B5DC

Every fence post is protected behind steel plates. I stand in the middle on top of the altar and use a melee weapon to smash their heads. The altar is to high for them to jump up. This method is super efficient. They fall from very high and take fall damage, then they are electrocuted, then they meet my machete. They don't have time to destroy anything. I don't need to repair anything. I get all the loot and the experience.

King,

that looks like a ton of fun.

I might try building something like that.

The only downfall [haha besides the zombies hitting the ground] is that exploding cops can damage the posts.

One block isn't enough to stop it. Though it should be! Hope TFP do something about it.

However, looking at that design I imagine they don't get the chance often.

You should record that and post a vid in x4 speed with really funny music.

That would be fun to watch!

Lucky,

the third image was wrong, now I edited it so it shows the fall.

Yes, cops don't get any chance to do much, because I consider them priority one. As soon as one cop drops into the pit, my AK is bound for his head.

Btw I am no youtuber, fell free to use this design in one of your vids ;)

Archived