ExeBT Prefabs

ExeBT

Hello everyone, i'm not a excellent builder but i want to show some of my projects, All are still in progress, here some pics.

Hope you guys like!!

- Skyscraper (WIP)

RU6x4zt.png

- Hangar (WIP)

lGknZcw.png

- Firestation (WIP)

hHJp1Xo.png

fmPmxP0.png

- Small Warehouse (WIP)

Kc9u9yH.png

Cool! Hangar and fire station definitely my favorites. Not a huge fan of the skyscrapers though I can see how much of an effort you put in the second one, giving it some profile and ornaments 'n'stuff.

Hope "WIP" in your case it means we'll see some of these finished and explorable sooner than it would be with my personal interpretation of the "in progress"-part. :]

Nice job!

Thank youu Guppy :D

Cool! Hangar and fire station definitely my favorites. Not a huge fan of the skyscrapers though I can see how much of an effort you put in the second one, giving it some profile and ornaments 'n'stuff.

Hope "WIP" in your case it means we'll see some of these finished and explorable sooner than it would be with my personal interpretation of the "in progress"-part. :]

Hey Kam, of course i will finish fast as i can and with the max quality that i can make, to give us a enjoyable exploration, The Hangar and Fire Station are the first parts of a big project, it will be a Airfield (i hope) :p I have some stability issues with the hangar but I got a good idea to turn around this issue.

(...)The Hangar and Fire Station are the first parts of a big project, it will be a Airfield (i hope)(...)

I had a hunch they would be, when I noticed the tower on the station that suspiciously looks like something you might encounter at an airstrip. You clearly have a sense for realistic looking buildings and I like those kinds of prefabs the most. :)

Good idea to section it into smaller projects. I'm prolly going to try the same with a factory complex I've been stuck with for weeks.

Hello Again i'm here just to show some progress on the Firestation, i was thinking about the tower and it was too small, i tried to make a better one, and i have some progress with the painting and the interior but still not good to show :p

eu9bFe4.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey - ur prefabs are looking very well. Good job so far.

I like your architectical style (esp. on Hospital and firestation)

But it seems they need a littlebit more decorationstuff and ofc a painting inside and outside. However -

Iam very looking forward to add them to the COMPOPACK in A17 when they are finished - with your Permission ofc

hey - ur prefabs are looking very well. Good job so far.

I like your architectical style (esp. on Hospital and firestation)

But it seems they need a littlebit more decorationstuff and ofc a painting inside and outside. However -

Iam very looking forward to add them to the COMPOPACK in A17 when they are finished - with your Permission ofc

Of course you can add to the compo pack when i release will be a pleasure have some of my prefabs there. And i agreed with the paiting and decoration, its was just the "skeleton" to see how will look the structure.

Archived