Question about screamers

BBallaman369

I just switched from ps4 to PC recently and it seems like there are 10x more screamers on PC compared to ps4. I was mining, no torches, campfire, forge or anything going and got 2 screamers. Went out to kill them and 1 more popped up. Once they were all dead and I was looting the bodies 2 more came!

It's been getting pretty crazy. Is there anything I can do to stop them?

I just switched from ps4 to PC recently and it seems like there are 10x more screamers on PC compared to ps4. I was mining, no torches, campfire, forge or anything going and got 2 screamers. Went out to kill them and 1 more popped up. Once they were all dead and I was looting the bodies 2 more came!

It's been getting pretty crazy. Is there anything I can do to stop them?

If you've progressed far enough, it can be handy to carry around any type of turret around with battery+bank(in minibike preferably). A sniper rifle can clear a screamer horde quickly enough, too.

I had 2 screamers spawn on my while riding my minibike through the woods, thank Mad Mole I was near a large rock and was on top of it when she managed her 2nd scream and summoned a horde of 20 zdogs. The pistol handled those, and then the sniper rifle took the rest out including 1 feral.

I was on day 45ish? And I'm guessing I have a fairly high game stage with only 2 deaths, as I'm getting irradiated cops on a semi-regular basis as sleepers.

Edit I was on or about level 100, perks, way too many perks to list atm.

Archived