Horde Night 16.4

Druga Runda

Back after a while, finally built a new PC and the game is working great, excellent to see 64 zombies selection under options.

Taking it easy I started with defaults except selection of 64 max z's/nomad/ night was shortened which surprised me, but I guess OK, gamestage 273 on D28 (level 69, ~700 zombies killed, no deaths).

As the gamestage is still low, only low level zombies are still appearing, which is fine, and the game sends about 30 at one time to me, which is nice, but after i took out ~120 the horde stopped, not even a single nuissance zombie was coming through, over by 22:40...

After waiting until about 1am, and nothing, exited the game, logged back in and there was another horde of ~120 total, less than an in game hour worth of fighting, and that's it.

Had a similar experience on D21, so it looks like a new default.

With the question - is there a way to edit some file and make zombie hordes continue on spawning through the whole D7 night?

Each gamestage has a max number that will spawn. Once you kill that number it goes into station-keeping where you only get one or two at a time.

Gamestages.xml is the one you want. There is a thread around here with a new version of the file that keeps it interesting.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?68457-Quick-fix-to-quot-boring-blood-moons-quot

Found it

- - - Updated - - -

Dangit! ninja'ed by Roland because I was using forum search.

Heh..too slow Sylen. I knew Guppy was the author so I just looked at his started threads and since he mostly just mooches off of other people's threads to increase his post counts it was easy to find. :)

He's probably going to gain a few post counts by reading this one... :D

Reporting back that it worked. Went back to the ruin I was defending, the ruin fell around 2:40, and I died :angel:, non-stop battle, about as good as the old days :applause: , will try something more sturdy next time.

Ah, also - the backpack was reported as still there, but could not find it, probably bugged that it was reported as still there though the collapse + the horde.

Archived