What Mods are you enjoying while you wait for A17?

Topher

I posted on the reddit forum and got some great responses; thought I would pose the same question here. I have always been partial to True Survival as I love the hardcore feel the mod gives 7D2D, but do play around with others : Valmod, Ravenhearst, Fennec

Curious as to what mods others are playing while waiting for A17.

FennecMod of course! :D

Well, making it anyways. Other than that, really liking Starvation, Devil's Eden, and War of the Walkers at the moment :) And of course, a bit of Gnamod here and there to utterly kick my ass into next week helps my ego stay within reasonable bounds :D

FennecMod of course! :D

Well, making it anyways. Other than that, really liking Starvation, Devil's Eden, and War of the Walkers at the moment :) And of course, a bit of Gnamod here and there to utterly kick my ass into next week helps my ego stay within reasonable bounds :D

Hi MaxFox (jep, you cant hide)...

Whats the "d" for?

...your Join Date:Jul 2014 ...

have you tried Сlassic Style Hardcore?

What do you mean by 'classic style hardcore'? If by hardcore you mean one life; this is how I always play when playing single player regardless of mod (vanilla) unless playing around with a new release. If you mean something else please , educate me!

Archived