CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Catalysm

Posted a ticket in Discrap. Is this the support thread for CSMM or just for CPM?

This is the CSMM thread. I just post CPM updates here. :)

But a ticket is the fastest way to get support for either CSMM or CPM (checked the ticket. it was created 4am. Cata usually still sleeps then)

Cheers

This is the CSMM thread. I just post CPM updates here. :)

But a ticket is the fastest way to get support for either CSMM or CPM (checked the ticket. it was created 4am. Cata usually still sleeps then)

Cheers

Thanks Prisma, it was like 9pm on my side of the pond so likely that is the case. Now I need CPM too if I can figure it out...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Catalysms Server Manager & Monitor

It's highly recommended to join the discord to receive updates and support faster! I'm always online on discord, but I don't check the forums that often.

Current features:

Player Tracking

uOpHe0j.png

A GIF of it in action

https://gfycat.com/ThickShinyCrustacean

Discord integration

Chatbridge, several commands including status, player lookup, top statistics, command execution, ...

feature-discord.png

Player statistics

See player info like zombie/player kills, level, score, deaths, ...

Server analytics

See when your FPS fluctuates, how much RAM your server is using or how many players are online

Ingame commands

Calladmin, teleport system

Economy

Let players earn money by being online on the server or by being active on discord. Then let them spend their hard earned cash on teleports, items in the shop and more

Server automation

Automatic restarts, execute any command at any interval

https://www.csmm.app/

Source code

Documentation

Discord server - Support and updates

Are you a mod maker and want your icons on CSMM?

https://github.com/CatalysmsServerManager/7dtd-icons

I have to say CSMM and CPM mods are the best out there and would recommend them to anyone, just a word of warning setting it up was extremely overwhelming for me, but for the average person prob. easy peasy so if I can do it, that suffers from major manic depression anyone can do it :)

A side note I would like to publically apologize to Catalysm and whoever else I offended in Catalysm Discord. Not making any excuses here but with my illness and losing my mother in Fall of last year I can not .... anyway do not want to get into it but I do apologize.

CrazyDave66

does csmm work with a enjin website store? if a players buys a package can it somehow send that info to csmm to give the player the items? i understand that it would somehow have to know the user on the site and to match the user on game, but im wanting to somehow have this work any ideas? ty

does csmm work with a enjin website store? if a players buys a package can it somehow send that info to csmm to give the player the items? i understand that it would somehow have to know the user on the site and to match the user on game, but im wanting to somehow have this work any ideas? ty

CSMM has no integration with enjin. CSMM does however have its own store using virtual currency.

• 2 weeks later...

CSMM Updated

Fixed an issue with how CSMM extracts data from a log line when a player connects to the server. This caused all sorts of weird issues that shouldn't happen anymore

PS did you see the updated configuration examples in the docs?

https://docs.csmm.app/en/CSMM/configuration-examples.html

If you made something cool with CSMM/CPM and would like to share it, please add it to that page by clicking the link at the bottom of the article

• 2 weeks later...