How long does reloading your weapon take?

boyinjapan

I play on the lowest settings not even full screen, but still my shotgun takes 8-10 seconds to show visually as reloaded. Of course the sound is instant soon as you hit R. Crossbow around 5 seconds too. Is it my connection or my crap 10 year old computer or...?

I only use single player. I imagine the server is in the USA - I have a fibreoptic connection here but what else could I do to improve matters? Not including moving to the US.

You seem to be confused about something...there is no server involved in singleplayer.

I only use single player. I imagine the server is in the USA - I have a fibreoptic connection here but what else could I do to improve matters? Not including moving to the US.

If you use Connect To Server then you are playing multi-player even if you are the only person on while you play. If you choose New Game or Continue Game from the main menu then you are playing single player.

I play on the lowest settings not even full screen, but still my shotgun takes 8-10 seconds to show visually as reloaded. Of course the sound is instant soon as you hit R. Crossbow around 5 seconds too. Is it my connection or my crap 10 year old computer or...?

What are your computer hardware specs?

Archived