Any issues with a "Level 1 Player" joining a server at say day 100?

Cadamier

Your best bet for that is to try to find a server with active admin's who can reset map chunks if loot sources are missing. That doesn't help with Feral's or Irradiated's. For those, your best bet is to know where your ladders are so you can stay above them and try to get some head shots in.

I don't normally play online, so didn't know this, are the sleepers not based on gamestage then? Is this something coming for A17? I always thought the sleepers got more difficult as you progressed.

Also I have heard on these forums before that cars are the major problem on servers, as there's no other sources of engines... So I hope that gets looked at for A17.

I joined a mature server and several POIs had feral zombies. Made it very difficult so it’s good for a challenge.

I don't think its that much dependent on how old server is.

I literally had a completely fresh game, fresh spawn, day 1 and met a feral in first ever POI I entered.

That was a fight to remember, thanks to my trusty wooden club.

I'm often join servers on day 100, day 1000, and even day 3000, and as I noticed there's no issues with zombies at all. Spawned sleepers is non ferals, same as walking on streets. And first bloodmoon hordes are based on your level and gamestage too - no irradiated zombies, low count.

P.S. Noticed one issue with profile reset. When Im doing no death challenge, I asked admin to reset my profile once, so I think it reset only level, but not gamestage. Because after resetting I was lvl1 but there were many sleepers ferals , like before reset.

Archived