Well This Was Frustrating

Balkoth

this could help, understanding how it works.

zombie spawns, "shows hunted for a second" while it has los on you.

break los, goes "unhunted"

BUT zombie ai is scripted to move to where it last detected you, so technically you weren't hunted at that moment, but it regained sight on you too late for you to react again. stinky situation any way you look at it.

i still don't understand why the footsteps stopped working? the zombies still have step noises assigned to them.

[

The zombie from under the stairs growls (You hear it while the green bar is filling up and you are drawing the bow).

I'm still not even sure what you mean, but maybe I just am not able to distinguish it from the bow sound.

I still say that if you are playing dead is dead and you see that eye move at all it is always best to do a quick look around especially if you accidentally pulled out a light source.

I guess I'm not used to light sources mattering and the game being buggy, been a while since I played A16. Figured it was yet another glitch, as I mentioned.

i still don't understand why the footsteps stopped working? the zombies still have step noises assigned to them.

Well, see, THAT'S an actual glitch obviously :p

agree its frustrating. may i add that my biggest take away from this is that Balkoth is recording 7 days again; very good news

Clearly I'm a bit rusty :p That was also difficulty 5, giving it another shot tonight.

agree its frustrating. may i add that my biggest take away from this is that Balkoth is recording 7 days again; very good news

Here we go with a new playlist through Day 3 right now (also, I was kind of tired for the last video or two, sorry if I wasn't talking as much):

Archived