crawbar mod

random person

• 2 weeks later...
Sure , $50 and its all yours .

Just kidding , sure you can use it ;)

Haha thank you :)

As a slight aside, in English, it's called "crowbar". It might be challenging for players to search for it in the menus as it currently is "crawbar".

Great work though; new hold items can be tricky to get right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i'm playing war of the walkers and i'm trying to add the crowbar but i get an error in sdx

ERROR: This Assembly-CSharp.dll file has already been patched by SDX so can not be used as a backup. Reset your game files and try again.

ERROR: Task Backup game files failed

TIL that you can open a gun safe with a single piece of Tnt, and a single layer of wood frames can protect everything else from the blast. Just a tip I thought throw out there since it appears Random Person is annoyed opening safes.

i'm playing war of the walkers and i'm trying to add the crowbar but i get an error in sdx

ERROR: This Assembly-CSharp.dll file has already been patched by SDX so can not be used as a backup. Reset your game files and try again.

ERROR: Task Backup game files failed

If war of the walkers is an SDX mod, then you can't rebuild it with SDX without the mod owners code. You can add the xml and the .unity3d file manually and that should work.

If war of the walkers is an SDX mod, then you can't rebuild it with SDX without the mod owners code. You can add the xml and the .unity3d file manually and that should work.

i'll give it a go thanx

im guessing by manually u mean take the files and put them in the mods install directory right :p ?

Archived