Sneaky zombies too quiet

Munchicken

I think the zombies are way too quiet when they sneak up behind you. I mean, they are super loud when they are two stories above you or when they are dying, but don't make a sound when they are right behind you. It would be nice to be able to hear their footsteps, or rustling in the bushes, or kicking over trash, or maybe even a little moan.

It involved only 3 letter words in a form of verbal Morse code.

Tell us the truth, it had to be redacted because you know too much, and it could've possibly offended every culture and sub-culture on our planet.

Edit : I also just noticed the OP has been a member for almost 4 years before finally posting; that must be an achievement.

I dunno, I kinda like the randomness of quiet ninja zombies, right now its the wandering horde and these quiet zombies that pose the most threat to me. Most of the time they make a lot of noise in my games, but those few times they sneak up on me...just tells me I need to be more aware of my surroundings. It's also good for my blood circulation :)

I dont have any problems with sleeper zombies being able to sneak up on me if i managed to walk past them without noticing them. But random zombie walking around and suddenly being on you and hitting is annoying. Even more so if that zombie happens to be a dog. A running beast will and should be heard, at least short time befor its on you :D :D

But yes, in games like 7d2d you rely alot on your hearing, so any little sound is very important

• 1 month later...
Tell us the truth, it had to be redacted because you know too much, and it could've possibly offended every culture and sub-culture on our planet.

Edit : I also just noticed the OP has been a member for almost 4 years before finally posting; that must be an achievement.

Hey, thanks for the achievement :) What can I say, I don't have many complaints and can deal with most of the bugs, but sneaky zombies are a bit too rage inducing.

Archived