Opinions On PCs Needed

JeanD

Hows this for starters

That water looks gorgeous

That isn't a game. While it does look really nice, despite Youtube butchering the crap out of it, it's just an asset demo or w/e. I'm referring to competing games. There is none out there.

Oh... I thought we were talking about twitch streaming.

...a thread growing this fast and I'm not involved? Not on my watch, buddy.

Was wondering how long it would take for you to show up, lol

I was here earlier, but dust answered me.

...there are just far too many if these threads open for me to get hyped about.

- - - Updated - - -

But dust is usually on top of his game with new hardware, so I read it all.

You're just becoming an old fuddy. Soon you will forget how to operate a web browser :( It's a sad path, but it happens.

As for Dust, he probably knows when Skynet is going to launch. If he starts looking for Sarah Connor I wouldn't be surprised.

As for Dust, he probably knows when Skynet is going to launch. If he starts looking for Sarah Connor I wouldn't be surprised.

Actually, speaking of... Google currently has A.I. making better A.I. Apparently it's better A.I. than anything a human is capable of creating. So technically speaking, Google is the real life Skynet.

Heh, most of the pieces already exist. That said, there is a lot of amazing work in the AI field right now. Medicine is hot hot hot.

Autonomous F16 Wingman program

Was Wannacry a early preview of skynet

AI crime prediction

Russian warbot

AlphaGo Retires

With nothing left to prove, AlphaGo's developers from Google-owned artificial intelligence lab DeepMind will now focus on creating advanced general algorithms that could help scientists uncover cures for diseases, reduce energy consumption, and invent new materials.....

AlphaGo has since learned to master the game by being "its own teacher", playing millions of high level training games against itself to continually improve.....

"Thanks to AlphaGo's creative and intriguing revelations, players of all levels have been inspired to test out new moves and strategies of their own, often re-evaluating centuries of inherited knowledge in the process,"

Actually, speaking of... Google currently has A.I. making better A.I. Apparently it's better A.I. than anything a human is capable of creating. So technically speaking, Google is the real life Skynet.

That was group of, including Google, MIT, Berkeley etc

AI software learns to make AI software

- - - Updated - - -

How big is AI, experts predict when AI will take your job (Surgeons are done by 2053)

Truck drivers: 2027, Surgeons: 2053

I recomend this case. I have it , and love it.

Ya, if there's room for it and it fits within the budget, definitely one of the better airflow cases currently out there. I'd recommend the CM Storm Sniper BE case (aka my case), but it discontinued many years ago, it was also very expensive. :(

Archived