War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Ey "Pancarcho"! You have a post about the same 6 post above :p.

P.D: Estoy jugando este mod por tu sugerencia ;).

Jajaja.. no soy Pancarchito, pero saque la foto de su video xq estaba en el trabajo y aca no tengo el juego... :p

- - - Updated - - -

Yes over write the files. And about the forge, I know about that but haven't had time to do something about it yet.

Now I'm afraid to create the Metal Forge and find out is the same as the Builders... is it? :ambivalence:

Campfire quest?

I'm certain it has to do with another mod conflicting somehow. I haven't found the conflict but I have run each mod independently except WoWalkers. When attempting to complete the basic survival chain wherein you must craft and place a campfire. The crafting of the campfire goes fine, but upon placement or a few moments after - red line errors scroll by too fast too read. Once they stop the mouse cursor is gone from the interface for inventory or even "esc" menu screens though it will interact, and finally you cannot open or 'enter' into any item. Finally the game crashes to menu and it requires a total restart of the client to regain the cursor.

Once returned to the game progress is reset on the quest back to before crafting the campfire. Though the campfire itself remains no credit is given. Things can be interacted with but its a showstopper.

Ultimately the only mods in question are alloc's server fixes and server tools with WoWalkers. No other mods.

Where do I make the items that are marked with a hammer? they do no let me craft them. Example, the barb wire, there are 2 options one that takes 15 scrap iron and one that takes 10 scrap iron but its marked with a hammer icon and it has no "craft" option, I know this must be stupid but I can't seem to figure it out :/

Where do I make the items that are marked with a hammer? they do no let me craft them. Example, the barb wire, there are 2 options one that takes 15 scrap iron and one that takes 10 scrap iron but its marked with a hammer icon and it has no "craft" option, I know this must be stupid but I can't seem to figure it out :/

Check the advanced tools workstation.

- - - Updated - - -

Or the builders workstation.

mods id like to see

there are a few things id like to see in this mod pack hope some if not all can be tried

1 id like to see zombie fish as in sharks and other dangerous fish

2 id also like to see crafting have restrictions as in points for say stone axe only goto 50 and then u must craft something else to get points so you cant go from 0-500 just crafting simple stuff

3 more trap options

4 boats like row and sailboats

5 zombies that lunge or jump at you

6 zombie birds

and also say materials some rare ones in hard spots but are rare and not always in same place say like a sniper rifle schematic hidden in a bunker protected by some sort of boss not alot of those but some for the people that dont get out of houses need to go find certain schems kinda make people move around and need to get out there

Edited by rygor (see edit history)

Hey guys, Version 4.2.7 is almost ready for release but that is not why I am here right now. I have nearly completed My First Prefab! So here is a video preview of it:

[video=youtube_share;ptjfkLOxUVE]

This is only my first one to get the hang of the prefab editor tools (DLL MOD) I plan on adding new Loot Containers and then creating some new Custom Prefabs that will also feature some special zombie spawns (Bosses too)

Okay nevermind... Version 4.2.7 Released!

*Explosive Shotgun Slugs Removed

*Incendiary Shotgun Slugs Added

*Buff Fixes

*All Drinks now Return Empty Jars

*Added Cement Mix Recipe to Builders Forge Making 2 Cement Mix per 5 Stone Units

*Fixed Tungsten Tools and Diamond Tools not Linking to Action Skill Group

*Apple Tree Fix

*Added Food Healing Buff Triggers to Mod Food Items

*Buff Fixes

*Added Cement Mix Recipe to Builders Forge Making 2 Cement Mix per 5 Stone Units

*Apple Tree Fix

Nice! Thanks for the update, this has become my favorite mod for 7dtd.

I just have one question, why are bandits so hard to kill, even with head-shots with the sniper, at close range they take at least 4 or 5 of them, is this something you will consider tweaking ?

its a little frustrating if you go into battle with them and you always end up dead unless you take those 4-5 head-shots from long range and hope they don't see you or come close enough to one shot kill you :(

also, does this update fix the beer not doing anything ?

Edited by shanti (see edit history)

where

*Buff Fixes

*Apple Tree Fix

hey where can i find this mod please

*Buff Fixes

*Apple Tree Fix

Still enjoying the mod, but as I tried to craft a part for the chainsaw, it asked me for the parts. So, to craft the Chainsaw Blade it asks me for the chainsaw blade plus a repair kit and other items. Why do I need the chainsaw blade to craft a chainsaw blade?

Still enjoying the mod, but as I tried to craft a part for the chainsaw, it asked me for the parts. So, to craft the Chainsaw Blade it asks me for the chainsaw blade plus a repair kit and other items. Why do I need the chainsaw blade to craft a chainsaw blade?

thats vanilla, you can upgrade the quality if you have a high skill at the workbench. Same with auger. You still have to find the parts in loot (in vanilla at least)

thats vanilla, you can upgrade the quality if you have a high skill at the workbench. Same with auger. You still have to find the parts in loot (in vanilla at least)

You can craft the auger parts with material, or use the vanilla recipe to upgrade the quality of the part. 2 Recipes for them now.

- - - Updated - - -

http://prntscr.com/djk1z3 Also, why I cant make this??? I have the recipe unlocked. I can't make in the any forge, or station.

Wrong workstation. Not the forge but the Weapon Smithing Workstation! :) I can't change the icon shown on the recipe list in your inventory as far as I know

You can craft the auger parts with material, or use the vanilla recipe to upgrade the quality of the part. 2 Recipes for them now.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong workstation. Not the forge but the Weapon Smithing Workstation! :) I can't change the icon shown on the recipe list in your inventory as far as I know

Weapon smithing... who knew... =D Thanks my friend :)

There seems to be a problem with this update, I am costantly getting errors, we even started a new game, and after a while (I think its something we picked up) the errors appear again :( I will try to get more info on when it happens but it is definitely an item.