War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Guess I spoke too soon.

I played for a while today on the same save that I did yesterday. I finally saved and quit about 20 game minutes before the 7th day attack. No problem at all.

Then about an hour ago I started another game to play a little longer today without having to go through the blood moon night. It just errored on me. And every time it errors, the save game is corrupted or something because when I load it up it starts erroring.

I don't know why it is happening but it isn't the game I think because vanilla works fine and Valmod's Overhaul and Expansion work fine and even the mod I am making is working fine. I have saves for all of those that are quite a few blood moon nights in.

If you want a copy of the save that just errored on me as well as the log, let me know and I will try to post it tomorrow at some point.

Guess I spoke too soon.

I played for a while today on the same save that I did yesterday. I finally saved and quit about 20 game minutes before the 7th day attack. No problem at all.

Then about an hour ago I started another game to play a little longer today without having to go through the blood moon night. It just errored on me. And every time it errors, the save game is corrupted or something because when I load it up it starts erroring.

I don't know why it is happening but it isn't the game I think because vanilla works fine and Valmod's Overhaul and Expansion work fine and even the mod I am making is working fine. I have saves for all of those that are quite a few blood moon nights in.

If you want a copy of the save that just errored on me as well as the log, let me know and I will try to post it tomorrow at some point.

Ya sure post it. Weird how your getting these errors. I've been playing with the latest update recently and have found no errors so far. And. Our one else is posting these issues.

I don't know why I am getting the errors but it isn't instantaneous. Like I said one save I am about to try and survive the first 7 day horde and no errors. Three other saves, two of the previous version and one of the latest all had these console errors pop up. Hopefully if you load my save, you will see the error that keeps popping up as well.

Here is a link to the mediafire zip file that has the random world save directory and the output log file in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ezs589sp9aq87xx/War_of_the_Walkers_Save_and_Output.7z

I don't know why I am getting the errors but it isn't instantaneous. Like I said one save I am about to try and survive the first 7 day horde and no errors. Three other saves, two of the previous version and one of the latest all had these console errors pop up. Hopefully if you load my save, you will see the error that keeps popping up as well.

Here is a link to the mediafire zip file that has the random world save directory and the output log file in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ezs589sp9aq87xx/War_of_the_Walkers_Save_and_Output.7z

Not getting any errors on my end. Where is your player last location?

Not getting any errors on my end. Where is your player last location?

I was on the ladder going up to my platform near the traders. I stopped moving when the errors started popping up and quit the game right there. I guess there is something that you mod is doing that other mods don't and is causing 7DtD to freak out on my specific system. It's too bad because I really liked what I had played so far.

Does any one else experience delays when crafting or dragging and dropping items? Survival SP, no other mods installed.

I'll do a clean install and just install this mod, but wondering if anyone else is having performance issues with crafting/inventory manipulation.

System;

Win10 x64

Intel i7-4930K @3.4Ghz (6-core HT)

16GB

SSD

EVGA GeForce 960 w/4GB (1920x1080)

Does any one else experience delays when crafting or dragging and dropping items? Survival SP, no other mods installed.

I'll do a clean install and just install this mod, but wondering if anyone else is having performance issues with crafting/inventory manipulation.

System;

Win10 x64

Intel i7-4930K @3.4Ghz (6-core HT)

16GB

SSD

EVGA GeForce 960 w/4GB (1920x1080)

This is very common. Drag/dropping and opening crafting menus loads every recipie avaliable, every time. That's why it freezes. A simple work around is to keep favourites selected and search for the items you want, as having favourites active prevents the main list loading.

This is very common. Drag/dropping and opening crafting menus loads every recipie avaliable, every time. That's why it freezes. A simple work around is to keep favourites selected and search for the items you want, as having favourites active prevents the main list loading.

What he said. I'm hoping the fun pimps come up with a solution to recipe loading.

Hi I'm trying this mod, seems fun ^_^.

I made a Builders Forge but it does allow me to just make 5 things (basically to recover mats), is it intended?

I made it without knowing to much about it.

Bw, to update should I overwrite files?

Hi I'm trying this mod, seems fun ^_^.

I made a Builders Forge but it does allow me to just make 5 things (basically to recover mats), is it intended?

I made it without knowing to much about it.

Bw, to update should I overwrite files?

Yes over write the files. And about the forge, I know about that but haven't had time to do something about it yet.

V4.2.5 Released with some changes:

*Reduced Bandit Spawns in HUB Cities and Burnt Forest Biome

*Removed Bandit Spawns from Snow Biome

*Added 2 New UMA Snow Zombies to Snow Biome (Based off of A11 Snow Zombies)

*Added Combine Window to Advanced Tool Smithing Workstation

*Added Scrap Recipe for Blueprint Paper

*Changed Material of all Schematics to new Material Blueprint Paper

*Changed Weapon Smithing Station Mesh to Forge's Mesh

Since v4-2-3 I haven't had any errors yet and I have been playing for hours a day for the past few days. I did update to 4-2-5 when it was released and played for an hour and a half through a 7 day horde with no errors. So far it looks like great fun and I am enjoying playing it. For my own enjoyment, I edited the entityclasses.xml to allow the corpses to stay around longer so I had time to loot them after the 7 day horde night.

I did find something strange, drinking green tea does not give the empty jar back. I looked at the xml in items.xml and found that it didn't contain the code to give the jar back. Green tea starts at line 13505 and just needs the line "<property name="Create_item" value="emptyJar" />" placed in there like the code sample below.

<item id="1799" name="GreenTea">
   <property name="CustomIcon" value="goldenRodTea" />
   <property name="CustomIconTint" value="008000" />
   <property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Food/goldenrod_teaPrefab" />
   <property name="Material" value="glass" />
   <property name="HoldType" value="3" />
   <property name="Stacknumber" value="64" />
   <property class="Action1">
     <!-- UseAction -->
     <property name="Class" value="Eat" />
     <property name="Delay" value="1.0" />
     <property name="Use_time" value="..." />
     <property name="Gain_health" value="4" />
     <property name="Gain_food" value="0" />
     <property name="Gain_water" value="24" />
     <property name="Gain_stamina" value="40" />
     <property name="Sound_start" value="UseActions/player_drinking" />
     <property name="Gain_wellness" value="1.1" />
     <property name="Buff" value="GreenTea,Soberizing" />
     <property name="Debuff" value="dysentery" />
     <property name="Create_item" value="emptyJar" />
   </property>
   <property name="Group" value="Food/Cooking" />
   <property name="CraftingSkillGroup" value="Science" />
</item>

Since v4-2-3 I haven't had any errors yet and I have been playing for hours a day for the past few days. I did update to 4-2-5 when it was released and played for an hour and a half through a 7 day horde with no errors. So far it looks like great fun and I am enjoying playing it. For my own enjoyment, I edited the entityclasses.xml to allow the corpses to stay around longer so I had time to loot them after the 7 day horde night.

I did find something strange, drinking green tea does not give the empty jar back. I looked at the xml in items.xml and found that it didn't contain the code to give the jar back. Green tea starts at line 13505 and just needs the line "<property name="Create_item" value="emptyJar" />" placed in there like the code sample below.

<item id="1799" name="GreenTea">
   <property name="CustomIcon" value="goldenRodTea" />
   <property name="CustomIconTint" value="008000" />
   <property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Food/goldenrod_teaPrefab" />
   <property name="Material" value="glass" />
   <property name="HoldType" value="3" />
   <property name="Stacknumber" value="64" />
   <property class="Action1">
     <!-- UseAction -->
     <property name="Class" value="Eat" />
     <property name="Delay" value="1.0" />
     <property name="Use_time" value="..." />
     <property name="Gain_health" value="4" />
     <property name="Gain_food" value="0" />
     <property name="Gain_water" value="24" />
     <property name="Gain_stamina" value="40" />
     <property name="Sound_start" value="UseActions/player_drinking" />
     <property name="Gain_wellness" value="1.1" />
     <property name="Buff" value="GreenTea,Soberizing" />
     <property name="Debuff" value="dysentery" />
     <property name="Create_item" value="emptyJar" />
   </property>
   <property name="Group" value="Food/Cooking" />
   <property name="CraftingSkillGroup" value="Science" />
</item>

That was intended from my mod from A14.7. Not sure if I want to keep that though. I had it where every drink item except plain water wouldn't return the glass jar.

V4.2.5 Released with some changes:

*Reduced Bandit Spawns in HUB Cities and Burnt Forest Biome

*Removed Bandit Spawns from Snow Biome

*Added 2 New UMA Snow Zombies to Snow Biome (Based off of A11 Snow Zombies)

*Added Combine Window to Advanced Tool Smithing Workstation

*Added Scrap Recipe for Blueprint Paper

*Changed Material of all Schematics to new Material Blueprint Paper

*Changed Weapon Smithing Station Mesh to Forge's Mesh

Yesterday I was so happy to finally craft a "builder's" forge, but it doesn't contain anything.... http://prntscr.com/dgpnym

I can't build anything with this other than iron... :(

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod