War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Icons

There's 32 icons and one jpg in there when I download from the envul site linked in the first post.

\Mods\WaroftheWalkersIcons\ItemIcons

ok! I just found out the other link with all the versions Doesn't work! lol But thank you!!! and I Love this mod!! now even more that I can see icons =)) lol

heya, got a few things to add to the list

- i think the fishing pole is broken, it doesn't seem to be doing anything when i use it on water, left click does nothing, right click does some sort of action and degrades the pole, but i've never gotten anything from it or spawned a container or anything

- also i'm not sure, but the pole looks untextured, its just a solid gray pole held against the arm, idk if that's intentional

- and another thing i notice when using the pole...it tends to break the game in odd ways, when i use it i've gotten instances where i can't access my bag when i hit tab or when i try to access a chest (get the console popping up with an error)

a couple things with farming

- wheat doesn't seem to be affected by fertilizer, it gives one wheat regardless if the ground is tilled fertile dirt or fertilized

- this is a suggestion, would it be possible to add farmed and harvestable cacti? as a source of ready plant fiber, since both green tea and wheat call for fibers

thanks again for this awesome mod ^^

heya, got a few things to add to the list

- i think the fishing pole is broken, it doesn't seem to be doing anything when i use it on water, left click does nothing, right click does some sort of action and degrades the pole, but i've never gotten anything from it or spawned a container or anything

- also i'm not sure, but the pole looks untextured, its just a solid gray pole held against the arm, idk if that's intentional

- and another thing i notice when using the pole...it tends to break the game in odd ways, when i use it i've gotten instances where i can't access my bag when i hit tab or when i try to access a chest (get the console popping up with an error)

a couple things with farming

- wheat doesn't seem to be affected by fertilizer, it gives one wheat regardless if the ground is tilled fertile dirt or fertilized

- this is a suggestion, would it be possible to add farmed and harvestable cacti? as a source of ready plant fiber, since both green tea and wheat call for fibers

thanks again for this awesome mod ^^

Thanks for the info. Will look into it.

EDIT: Oh if you try fishing again at some point could you maybe open console up after and see if any errors shows up? if so can you post your output.log file?

Edited by dwallorde (see edit history)

I would like to at some point yes. Right now I got a lot of other stuff on my plate .

Need help mate? I could invest a bit of time into some graphic elements of a ui for you? The offer stands, just let me know. I'm a hige advocate of updated HUD/GUI for the game so I'm eager to please :D

Thanks for the mod btw - seems a bit 'easy' on the loots. But do you scale up the difficulty in some way I haven't seen to balance that? No complaints, just adjusting to the differences.

Need help mate? I could invest a bit of time into some graphic elements of a ui for you? The offer stands, just let me know. I'm a hige advocate of updated HUD/GUI for the game so I'm eager to please :D

Thanks for the mod btw - seems a bit 'easy' on the loots. But do you scale up the difficulty in some way I haven't seen to balance that? No complaints, just adjusting to the differences.

1. If that is something your willing to do that would be cool, Maybe do up some concepts to show me, and maybe what things you want to do. I like Valmod's GUI, Looks cool.

1a. Things I would like to see on GUI: Bottom Left: Drink, Food, Health, Stamina with new graphic. Bottom Middle: Level + Exp to Level Maybe Zombie Kills, Player Kills, Score,etc, Top Middle: Compass, underneath Current Coordinates and maybe Target Location Coords (From Quick Map Pin Option) Top Right: Day/Time, Current Temp/Body Temp, Wind, other World Info, Top Left: Active Buffs

-Just some things that I can think of, nothing really concrete but something maybe you can go on?

2. Loot isn't where I want it to be, WIP. I recently came across a tool that can properly show me loot chances outside of the game. Currently it's a lot of in game testing which can take awhile.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long delay in any updates. I'm going through a family emergency right now which has turned my life upside down. I haven't had much time recently to work on my mod.

I have today though started back on it and I am working on a new GUI right now which I will preview when I get a few more things done.

Download file says V401. Is it the correct files ? I have played this mod some time ago, looking forward to trying it again, thanks for the work.

Content seems good though, guess its just the zip file name.

Thanks again

Should say V4.2.0

- - - Updated - - -

awsome update man keep up the good work

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey dwallorde, I seem to be getting a pretty bad lag from time to time when using the updated mod, it's forcing me to go into my graphics settings and just hit apply to get rid of the lag.

Weird. That bug fix your saying seems to apply to a vanilla game lag bug. Not much I can do.