War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Guys and Gals, after several weeks of Experimental and loading in of core features I present the Stable Release! V4.0.3 (Stable) Now Available. Check first post for Download Link!

Key Features:

Added War of the Walkers Icon to Top Right of Screen with Version Number and Release Date info

Added New Minibikes

Added ECO and HD Auger and Chainsaw

Fixed some Issues with Apple Trees, Wrench/Claw Hammer Schematics

Added Iron Blocks

Added Tungsten Blocks

Plus more on Update Notes Page from first Page.

Your mod is awesome :)

There is a little error in items.xml of the update : wrench and hammer have their skill to gain switched

oops i ve just seen " <!-- NO LONGER USED --> "

Edited by Aerith (see edit history)

Awesome dude! Did you fix the steel pickaxe animation tho? :D

Sorry didn't get a chance to look into it. I will for next update :p

- - - Updated - - -

Your mod is awesome :)

There is a little error in items.xml of the update : wrench and hammer have their skill to gain switched

oops i ve just seen " <!-- NO LONGER USED --> "

That quote was from the fun pimps. Actually is still used. Fixed and will be in next update. D'oh!

heya, wanted to give you a heads up, my server's owner updated the mod to the latest version, and now the surface rocks are not only not giving zinc and copper, but they're not giving tungsten now either (thankfully me and my friends have mined up enough tungsten to get us by for a while); even tried moving to other chunks we've never visited before, but no luck

heya, wanted to give you a heads up, my server's owner updated the mod to the latest version, and now the surface rocks are not only not giving zinc and copper, but they're not giving tungsten now either (thankfully me and my friends have mined up enough tungsten to get us by for a while); even tried moving to other chunks we've never visited before, but no luck

K will check into it. Fix won't be in until next update. Quick Question what tool are you using to harvest the rocks? Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Tungsten Pickaxe?

i used a diamond tipped tungsten pickaxe, might try with a steel pickaxe, i'll let you know in a few minutes

okay i can confirm that the steel pickaxe does get zinc and copper fragments, but the diamond tipped tungsten pickaxe does not, will edit as soon as i have a regular tungsten pickaxe to test

EDIT: alright, i made a tungsten pickaxe and tested it...while it DOES get zinc and copper and tungsten, just like the steel pickaxe does, it doesn't seem to get as much resources when the rock breaks for some reason (steel pickaxes also seem to do more damage at the same quality and durability)

also, i noticed that there's no recipe for making zinc powder from zinc fragments? is that intentional or were you planning to add a recipe?

Edited by NicoleOnyxheart (see edit history)

okay i can confirm that the steel pickaxe does get zinc and copper fragments, but the diamond tipped tungsten pickaxe does not, will edit as soon as i have a regular tungsten pickaxe to test

EDIT: alright, i made a tungsten pickaxe and tested it...while it DOES get zinc and copper and tungsten, just like the steel pickaxe does, it doesn't seem to get as much resources when the rock breaks for some reason (steel pickaxes also seem to do more damage at the same quality and durability)

also, i noticed that there's no recipe for making zinc powder from zinc fragments? is that intentional or were you planning to add a recipe?

Okay now that you mentions the DIamond Tipped Pickaxe I realized now I forgot to do the code on that one. Noted, and I will look into quality and durability differences

Hi guys, got a new problem :x

I restarted my server and now he won't start.

I got this error :

2016-11-02T13:49:23 3.604 INF StartAsServer

2016-11-02T13:49:23 3.610 INF createWorld: Random Gen, surviveordieR, GameModeSurvivalMP

Exception: Block with name 'tungstenOre' not found!

at WorldBiomes.PD (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.ZD (Byte , System.String , System.Xml.XmlElement , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.ZD (Byte , System.String , System.Xml.XmlElement , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.KD (System.Xml.XmlDocument , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes..ctor (System.Xml.XmlDocument _genxml, Boolean _instantiateReferences) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.DZ (System.String , System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.RK () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.StartGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.Net_ServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetworkCommon.StartServers (System.String _password) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MainMenuMono.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I look into blocks.xml the tungstenOre exists.

... I change the tungstoneOre id 1940 to 1935 and it works :x

I looked if another block had this id .... no there isn't.

Edited by Aerith (see edit history)

Hi guys, got a new problem :x

I restarted my server and now he won't start.

I got this error :

2016-11-02T13:49:23 3.604 INF StartAsServer

2016-11-02T13:49:23 3.610 INF createWorld: Random Gen, surviveordieR, GameModeSurvivalMP

Exception: Block with name 'tungstenOre' not found!

at WorldBiomes.PD (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.KD (System.Xml.XmlDocument , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes..ctor (System.Xml.XmlDocument _genxml, Boolean _instantiateReferences) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.DZ (System.String , System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.RK () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.StartGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.Net_ServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetworkCommon.StartServers (System.String _password) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MainMenuMono.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I look into blocks.xml the tungstenOre exists.

... I change the tungstoneOre id 1940 to 1935 and it works :x

I looked if another block had this id .... no there isn't.

Reinstall all files. Are you using any other mods?

Version 4.1.0 R 11/7/2016 Out Now!

Features:

*Localization Support for English, French, German and Spanish! (Approx 40% of mod ATM, more soon)

*First of the many more Custom Icons is out!

*Book Store Loot is now Categorized (Meaning every book case will spawn books within a category like Tools, Building, Food and Drink Recipes, etc) Only Bookstore Book Cases, regular ones found in houses will spawn everything.

*Exp Gain from Quests and Treasure Maps Greatly Increased!

*Plus more fixes and changes, check the Development Road Map on first Page!

I was going to put some bandits in from another mod but apparently you used up all the block ids so its a no go.

I am planning on adding bandits myself at one point. Not sure when, probably after the boss zombies which is coming after I finish Localization

icon build

I dl'd the latest stable build with icons yet there are no icons in the folder. =( and now on our server I cant see half the new things on your mod! Please let me know what I did wrong so I can fix this! Thank You! Love the mod!!

i have very hard laggs in when i craft something in the crafting list or smelt some iron in the forge on my server with the actualy mod. why?

My players are not amused about this. Cans someone help me?

It's to do with a lot of recipes in game. Vanilla has it too best thing to do is to setup favorites list and show only favorites which fixes the slow loading

I dl'd the latest stable build with icons yet there are no icons in the folder. =( and now on our server I cant see half the new things on your mod! Please let me know what I did wrong so I can fix this! Thank You! Love the mod!!

Try re downloading the mod. I checked and they are in there. You copied the MODS Folder into the 7 days to die install directory right? That file has to be on client side as well!

icons

Try re downloading the mod. I checked and they are in there. You copied the MODS Folder into the 7 days to die install directory right? That file has to be on client side as well!

I re dl'd the stable build extracted it to my desktop, them opened the icon folder and it was empty again, I'm not sure if im looking in the correct place, try and help an old man out with this problem! lol thx!

icons

yes sir I did! I re dl'd it for the 4th time and when I looked in the "mod" folder there was no icons =(