Bag drop mod

Deccypher

Can someone lend me a hand. I cannot get the mod to work. In the blocks.xml file that I downloaded, they are all listed as 423 and there is already a 423 block file. Also, do I just overwrite my entity and loot xml files with these that I've downloaded? Thanks in advance.

Can someone lend me a hand. I cannot get the mod to work. In the blocks.xml file that I downloaded, they are all listed as 423 and there is already a 423 block file. Also, do I just overwrite my entity and loot xml files with these that I've downloaded? Thanks in advance.

hi, good catch i clicked the wrong attachment updated firs post should start with 1914 as the first on. jsut open this file and add it (copy and paste)to then end of the xlocks.xml before the </blocks> tag

uplaoding new blocks.xml now

Thanks for the quick reply and update. So, I just overwrite my loot and entity files with the ones I downloaded?

yes thoes 2 i made sevral edits and not all in one place you can just overite your current ones. if your using other mods too i explained fin the atachment what i did to each so you can replicate :)

I keep getting "object reference not set to an instance of an object" when I load the game. I copy and pasted the blocks xml that I downloaded to my blocks.xml file, and I deleted my loot and entity xml files and added the ones I downloaded. Thanks again...

Almost forgot to add, I'm not running any other mods.

I keep getting "object reference not set to an instance of an object" when I load the game. I copy and pasted the blocks xml that I downloaded to my blocks.xml file, and I deleted my loot and entity xml files and added the ones I downloaded. Thanks again...

Almost forgot to add, I'm not running any other mods.

can you pastebin yyour output log for me please

think you'll want to know that block id "1914" and "1915" is conflicting with the steel spikes in the https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?39514-Alpha-14-1-Steel-Log-Spikes mod.

i don't know if the modders on this site has an agreement on what id's to use, but i tought you'd like to know

happens with multi mods jused to leave headway between blocks and my mod, but with so few block ids aviliable just using the next aviliable from vanillia, you can cange the block is to anything needed, just look for the last number and use the next ones as long as you font go over 2040 none of the rest of the mod will need to change just from the id's

happens with multi mods jused to leave headway between blocks and my mod, but with so few block ids aviliable just using the next aviliable from vanillia, you can cange the block is to anything needed, just look for the last number and use the next ones as long as you font go over 2040 none of the rest of the mod will need to change just from the id's

alright, thanks for the clarification :D

odd, still can't get it to work, when i load up the save i get:

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Think ill need to go trough and check if it conflicts with any other mods. hopefully i just ♥♥♥♥ed up somewhere

2016-04-04T17:47:27 79.048 INF Disconnect

2016-04-04T17:47:27 79.049 ERR Disconnecting failed:

2016-04-04T17:47:27 79.050 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at GameManager.Disconnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+GG.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

GG:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)

GameManager:OnApplicationQuit()

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

it keeps giving the same above "nullreferenceexceptions" over and over

I am currently going thru the blocks.xml renumbering the ids. So far i have near 300 extra

EDIT: ok after renumbering there are a total of 571 extra spots amongst the blocks.xml. On top of what is left over at the end of the blocks.xml.

Ok Do Not actually use the re numbered blocks lol. all the prefabs look stupid haha..

if i could get a copy of your output log then ill be able to check for you normally you get that when a tag isnt closed properly it will normally tell you at the begining of loading when it tried to parse the xmls to begine with.

alright, sent it to you on skype

Null reference error in console.

Copy/pasted the blocks text into my blocks.xml

Replaced the whole entityclasses.xml

Replaced the whole loot.xml

No other mods.

Where do I find the output file?

Edit: is it possible you have other mods accidentally wrapped up in this one? I'm doing an XML file compare and there are a lot of strange edits to things that I wouldn't expect changed in a mod like this. Of course, I don't really understand what this mod is doing so ... I'm sure you know what you're doing. :)

this is the nre i get.

2016-04-05T15:39:03 24.373 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (External 3D model with name 'Entities/LootContainers/corpse_loot01Prefab' not found! Maybe you need to create the atlas first?)

2016-04-05T15:39:03 24.374 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2016-04-05T15:39:03 24.375 ERR at BlockShapeExt3dModel.createVertices () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlockShapeRotatedAbstract.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlockShapeExt3dModel.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2016-04-05T15:39:03 24.587 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'workingCabinetSink' in use_action!/ at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2016-04-05T15:39:03 24.588 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2016-04-05T15:39:03 24.588 ERR at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Item smallEngine for Receiver not found!

at ItemClass.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClass.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.I (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+KX.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+VG.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

- - - Updated - - -

Null reference error in console.

Copy/pasted the blocks text into my blocks.xml

Replaced the whole entityclasses.xml

Replaced the whole loot.xml

No other mods.

Where do I find the output file?

Edit: is it possible you have other mods accidentally wrapped up in this one? I'm doing an XML file compare and there are a lot of strange edits to things that I wouldn't expect changed in a mod like this. Of course, I don't really understand what this mod is doing so ... I'm sure you know what you're doing. :)

output.log is found in common\7daystodi\7daystodie_data bout thee 4th or 5th on down

No. Not currently. At least not for a few of us. I'm going to take a forensic look at the files on the first post and see if a fix is available. I think I've worked out how this mod works so I'm hopeful I pinpoint the compatibility problem.

another output.log :-( -

2016-04-06T14:24:19 57.178 ERR Entity.CreateEntity: unknown type (-638405235)

at GameManager.BK (.EntityPlayerLocal ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.IK () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.StartGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.Net_ServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetworkCommon.StartServers (System.String _password) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NGuiWdwNewGame.NGuiButtonOnClick (UnityEngine.Transform _t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NGuiButtonOnClickHandler.OnClick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)

UICamera:Notify(GameObject, String, Object)

UICamera:ProcessTouch(Boolean, Boolean)

UICamera:ProcessMouse()

UICamera:ProcessTouches()

UICamera:Update()

2016-04-06T14:24:24 62.117 INF ************************Weather Packages Created FROM BIOMES :D ************************

at MasterServerAnnouncer.UpdateGameTimePlayers (UInt64 time, Int32 players) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.LK () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2016-04-06T14:24:36 73.803 INF Disconnect

2016-04-06T14:24:36 73.804 ERR Disconnecting failed:

2016-04-06T14:24:36 73.804 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at GameManager.Disconnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+CM.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

CM:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)

GameManager:OnApplicationQuit()

- - - Updated - - -

i noticed the fatzombiecop corps had only fatzombiecop so changed it to cntcorpsefatzombicop but still get the unknown entity. So IDK

Archived