Bag drop mod

Deccypher

I installed last night, ran fine for me for a while, then locked the dedi up after a while. Just want to know if I'm alone on this (which means I screwed up and will investigate) or if this is happening to others (which means I'll wait).

Not looking for tech support, just validation. :)

hey guppy how long after install did it lock up, i have been running it on my test server for about 2 days ( granted i have restarted sevral times as i tweak it and also testing out the warchest mod.

slight update to the mod added in the gore as a downgrade also so no matter what you di you have gore to contend with, good for farming bones and negating spikes

[video=youtube_share;icOmcpZveMA]

you can see a demo here ( towards the end of the clip) bag drop with always gore.

Error.jpg.4f06385b7bcb5cba4775745a2677b449.jpg

Sorry the image is blurred. Basically it's not recognizing any spawn classes anymore.

[small, Med, Large.... all not recognized]

Not sure what's wrong here.

The only changes I made was adding two new Zombies in. Perhaps that's causing this error?

*** Made some adjustments.

Okay so now it says that it's spawning.... but it doesn't.

Hmm....

hey guppy how long after install did it lock up, i have been running it on my test server for about 2 days ( granted i have restarted sevral times as i tweak it and also testing out the warchest mod.

A few hours. Thanks, that let's me know I jacked something up, so I'll figure it out (plus, I want sports bags anyway).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14434[/ATTACH]

Sorry the image is blurred. Basically it's not recognizing any spawn classes anymore.

[small, Med, Large.... all not recognized]

Not sure what's wrong here.

The only changes I made was adding two new Zombies in. Perhaps that's causing this error?

*** Made some adjustments.

Okay so now it says that it's spawning.... but it doesn't.

Hmm....

dont think this is anythign to do with the mod its trying to spawm "spawnextrasmall" and there an invalid entity in there, thow me your entityclasses.ml and your output.txt and ill look for oyu

- - - Updated - - -

A few hours. Thanks, that let's me know I jacked something up, so I'll figure it out (plus, I want sports bags anyway).

copy the sports bag and just change the name,id and lootlist :)

My feedback:

* Occasional NRE console error.

* Corpses disappear way too fast after death, w/o even hitting the ground. Should delay their removal by 3 secs or so.

* After looting the corpse leaves nothing to harvest.

* The sitting corpse looks out of place most of the time, better use the torso one. Or just a body bag (I think there is one?), or anything like a duffle bag.

My feedback:

* Occasional NRE console error.

* Corpses disappear way too fast after death, w/o even hitting the ground. Should delay their removal by 3 secs or so.

* After looting the corpse leaves nothing to harvest.

* The sitting corpse looks out of place most of the time, better use the torso one. Or just a body bag (I think there is one?), or anything like a duffle bag.

HI if you check the server out 38.130.218.108 port 26909 no pass you will see these 3 items have been addressed. i have put in a previous comment the code for the 3 sec delay to allow the rag doll, but as this was an optimization mod the default is 0 no rag-doll :) but i agree easy to miss most people read first comment and last page of a thread, I'll add in recommended options on the first post to put the code there too :)

For the harvest a few days ago I added a downgrade option to the server, so you always get gore, even after looting, it's going over well so I'll add the code to the options also.:joyous:

Options:

1/:To allow rag-doll effect (add 3 second delay )

After mod is installed. Open entityclasses.xml

on zombie01 find:-

<property name="TimeStayAfterDeath" value="0.5" />

Replace with.

<property name="TimeStayAfterDeath" value="3" />

Save and close entityclasses.xml.

2/:Enable gore on all bags

After mod is install open blocks.xml.

For each block id: 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 and 2005.

Find

</block>

Before add.

<property name="DowngradeBlock" value="GoreBlock1Prefab" />

Repeat for each block 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 and 2005.

Save and close.

As for your last comment about the bag choice. Originally the mod dropped different bags, however, people didn't like it as much. If you want all lying down corpses use "Entities/LootContainers/corpse_loot02Prefab" in the "model" property , for all bag's/blocks rather than a mixture of "Entities/LootContainers/corpse_loot02Prefab" and "Entities/LootContainers/corpse_loot01Prefab". Alternatively if you want to just use a duffle bag rather than a corpse use the following.

Replace:-

<property name="Material" value="organic" />

<property name="Shape" value="ModelEntity" />

<property name="Mesh" value="models" />

<property name="Model" value="Entities/LootContainers/corpse_loot02Prefab" param1="main_mesh" />

With:-

<property name="Material" value="cloth"/>

<property name="Shape" value="Ext3dModel"/>

<property name="Mesh" value="models"/>

<property name="Model" value="LootContainers/duffle01" param1="main_mesh"/>

Hope that helps,

Deccypher

Question guys just been looking at the xmls for 14.6 experimental, and it has made this mod mostly obsolete, by default the entity will stay for 300 seconds and instantly turn to gore on loot.

so while this mod will still give you a entity cleanup and slight peformance gain for not being an entity for thoes wanting just better chance to loot this mod isnt needed any more.

do you guy still want me to keep it updated with these new changes?

Thanks to Valmar who passed this along from one of his users for another mod he uses.

on the cusom drop/placed/upgraded loot containers if you close the box via the E button then you will get a null ref. the reason why Valmar myself and a few other people havent been able to replicate it is we use R(loot all and close) or Esc to close a container, not the E.

this isnt a fix us modders can overcome. however it is no longer an issue in 14.6 so use esc key to close your corpses or wait for A14.6 if this isnt a workable work around.

thanks again Valmar for passing this valuable info along to me.

• 2 weeks later...

My Server keeps looking up and I googled this and this mod was first to pop up

(Filename: Line: -1)

2016-04-29T10:25:38 53.816 INF Load key config check

2016-04-29T10:25:38 53.816 INF Load key config

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loop Ends Here - This Just Gets Spammed 100xs a second.

Seems Serverside

After adding your mod I get this error when I try and right click e things ...

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at GameManager.TEUnlockServer (Int32 _clrIdx, Vector3i _blockPos, Int32 _lootEntityId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NetPackageTELock.ProcessPackage (.World _world, INetConnectionCallbacks _netConnectionCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at ConnectionManager.IS (INetConnection , NetPackageDirection ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at ConnectionManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

... so I broke it ... because I did this in the loot table.

<item name="shoppingBasketItem">

I should have done

<item name="shoppingBasketItem"/>

Archived