A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

there is no medical skill only science. Splints are misc crafting group by default.Many things increase science, crafting glue, gunpowder, aloe cream etc.

ooooo still getting used to some groups n perks n things you have to spend points to get...i think i understand it lol

If in items xml, an item has no crafting group listed, does it always default to misc?

Ive just noticed its not rained in game, since i started this map, day 14. Did you lower weather? It thunders, but never rains, i love the rain in game

I used tins weather changes for the biomes I did not tet it or anything, I might change it back to vanilla then if it never rains cause I dont really know how to manipulate those variables and know what will happen yet.

- - - Updated - - -

You could possibly use this mess plant, its purple and pink, not used or loot able in vanilla. Another mod used it in the herbal cream recipe, flower was called Wild Forest flower or something, you could pick it up by punching it :)

Good idea, idk if I should save it for a future addition or if I should use it for the new soy crop but either way I dont think it matters much I made the soy crop look like potato plants for now.

i am almost done with the Nutrition system too. Should have it out later today or tomorrow for sure.

Hey clockwork......Can you PM when you get a chance..i need to Pick your brain....

you can Find me on Discord also

thanks

Sure I can PM you soon I just need to finish what what I am currently working on with my Nutrition system.

- - - Updated - - -

I may have already said it, but I need to ask: Is there no possibility of combining similar elements in any workbench? Thanks and regards.

No I removed the combining window from the workbench. I dislike its mechanic.

Sure I can PM you soon I just need to finish what what I am currently working on with my Nutrition system.

Ha..thats funny..i have one already done..it's kind of Hear and there..its not really Easy to merge lol....Another Modder i know we been playing around with it for a while now.

Well its more of a "infected thing"

im on 7 days to die Discord list..you can find me there also :)

I have to run for now clockwork..but find me on Discord so i can Pick your brain a little......I dont think its possible without a C# code line but i never know...i'm still learning all the little Code lines

Im East cost time so maybe it will help..be back in a bit

I hate to say it but I am the last person you want to talk to about C# Coding, I know little to nothing about it. The best I can do is replace existing code in only one spot of the Assembly file with IL code that DnaJur fixed for me.

I hate to say it but I am the last person you want to talk to about C# Coding, I know little to nothing about it. The best I can do is replace existing code in only one spot of the Assembly file with IL code that DnaJur fixed for me.

Oh its ok..i can do that myself..but i was hoping i missed something and i dont have to do it....

its workstation question more or less

Oh its ok..i can do that myself..but i was hoping i missed something and i dont have to do it....

its workstation question more or less

Ok well then fire away and ask as much as you want here and as soon as I have a response I will PM you. I dont use discord I only ever used it once and have since uninstalled it. :)

ok i have an issue. In vanilla, you are able to find spots of gravel on the surface, you can then dig down the traces of gravel, and there is raw ore deposits down under ground, the gravel leads to it. I found a surface gravel spot, dug it up, and there was no more gravel, just gravel 1 block deep, then only dirt....tested this on 2 different spots, in forest biome

Air drop crates are dropping multiple complete guns, and other goods, per box

What about adding jars of peanut-butter and or jelly to cabinets or loot able items?

I already have blueberry jam I can add peanut butter too maybe but not a high priority atm.

- - - Updated - - -

ok i have an issue. In vanilla, you are able to find spots of gravel on the surface, you can then dig down the traces of gravel, and there is raw ore deposits down under ground, the gravel leads to it. I found a surface gravel spot, dug it up, and there was no more gravel, just gravel 1 block deep, then only dirt....tested this on 2 different spots, in forest biome

I have not changed how the gravel spawns or anything so not a mod issue. Might be indirectly caused but my rwgmixer but like hell if Im changing that. :)

Gravel was never a guarantee of finding ore. It just means that there is a "good chance" of finding ore if you follow the gravel down.

Update (8/13/17)

Trifecta Nutrition System

Added New Trifecta Nutrition System Add On to main mod page and is now available for download!

This new system is fairly complex and you can view the details of the new system on my full mod details page.

Just dont look at the buffs file or your head might explode! :)

This new system adds literally hundreds of buffs that do checks based off of what food you have in your system

of these hundreds of buffs only 30 of these buffs can be active on you at any given time and only half of these buffs are displayed as useful information to the user. So dont worry it does not hurt the game. :)

Update (8/13/17)

Updated Main Mod Both Versions

+Buffs

-Removed wellness decrease from being stunned ( I had no idea that being stunned directly affected your wellness until I was completing my Trifecta Nutrition System and thought that did not make any sense so I removed it)

+Loot

-Changed bottled water to beverages loot group in fridges (You should now see more beverage types in fridges)

Archived