A12 War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

• 1 year later...

Hello & thanks for the mod first of all, Quick question im running this on a Dedi server, I wish to use the extended bag & inventory mod but there doesnt seem to be on online dedi version only the SP version.... Can anyone point me to this file or let me know if there is one cos ive searched all over the forums & not found anything that can help, Thanks....

EDIT, Installed the Launcher & then downloaded both the mod & extended bag but when testing it only works on SP.... after looking there is no dedi Csharp file...

Hello & thanks for the mod first of all, Quick question im running this on a Dedi server, I wish to use the extended bag & inventory mod but there doesnt seem to be on online dedi version only the SP version.... Can anyone point me to this file or let me know if there is one cos ive searched all over the forums & not found anything that can help, Thanks....

EDIT, Installed the Launcher & then downloaded both the mod & extended bag but when testing it only works on SP.... after looking there is no dedi Csharp file...

What game version you playing?

Most current? Look here then... https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)

File you want for server is here .. https://github.com/dwallorde/WotWServerFiles-BBM-/archive/master.zip

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help, Do I unzip the main files, Then unzip the server master files over the top, Im asking cos theres duplicates & want to be sure ? Ta

EDIT, didnt explain well haha, Ive used the 7 days to die mod launcher which for some reason doesnt include these files, there different from what uve posted so am I getting the wrong version from the launcher or is it something else cos ill need to drag & drop those files over the top of the files inside the launcher, but for see the issue of it over writting the files on startup...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i seem to be having quest crafting problems, had to make two bikes, motorcycles, etc, etc as i would make something and the quest wouldn't show it the first time.  kill some zombies holding a shotgun type weapon would not credit me w/ the kill using the double barrel shotgun. when i finally got a pump shotgun it did. finding the applicable crafting station is a bit of a chore as it isn't always indicated in the crafting menu. i  have all the ingredients to make flour, in the crafting menu it says i need the bread making recipe which i already bought ? finally figured out by trial and error that the chemistry workstation was the place to craft medkits to complete that quest.

18 hours ago, oldguy67 said:

i seem to be having quest crafting problems, had to make two bikes, motorcycles, etc, etc as i would make something and the quest wouldn't show it the first time.  kill some zombies holding a shotgun type weapon would not credit me w/ the kill using the double barrel shotgun. when i finally got a pump shotgun it did. finding the applicable crafting station is a bit of a chore as it isn't always indicated in the crafting menu. i  have all the ingredients to make flour, in the crafting menu it says i need the bread making recipe which i already bought ? finally figured out by trial and error that the chemistry workstation was the place to craft medkits to complete that quest.

Wow, where did you dig up this old thread? There is a A18 one. Not that it matters as i seem to be only one to respond to WotW thread. Every else is on his discord. 

Sorry to say I deleted my world I could have checked on, when new update came out.

Are you still on beta or experimental/stable? It says he fixed alot of localization.

Archived