SD2DX MOD --- and he say let there be Light!!!!

Pacco

Hi Pacco,

Love the mod.

I don't see the 3 or 4 way pole spot anywhere from the video.

Was it a later creation after the pack was released?

If so can we get an updated pack with it in because I can so see that lighting my base perimeter (after I make a recipe for it that is lol).

Thanks in advance.

Hi Pacco,

Love the mod.

I don't see the 3 or 4 way pole spot anywhere from the video.

Was it a later creation after the pack was released?

If so can we get an updated pack with it in because I can so see that lighting my base perimeter (after I make a recipe for it that is lol).

Thanks in advance.

Hi, didn't realy put much time in this mod, it was more an example how to use asset bundles as lights ;)

But I could polish it a bit and ofc I put that Light battery and the disco Scanner in it. Should be doable today.....

No rush at all :)

It just plays nice with Deathwish in SD2DX and the two work nicely together.

I have not yet put together any recipes or items for the lights just gave them a test run.

Not being able to destroy them once they are placed is an issue but break the block below them and they fall and break just fine ;)

Yeah, thats the only problem atm, once placed they couldn´t get destroyed, so you have to destroy theyre support block....

But Dom´s at it, maybe we could switch them on and off and even destroy them in the next version of sd2dx.

just put a searching light together, the Light-Battery is ready, also I made a placable and ofc lit candlestick.......

• 2 months later...

Archived