Discount Missing?

I see the game is live and some people are getting their discount for owning the old version of the game but some of us are not.

I was wondering if you know why the discount isn't showing up for some of us who own the digital copy of the old version of the game. 

I contacted xbox but they want me to contact the developer.

I contacted psn to find out where my discount was and they had no idea about the discount at all and said to talk to the developers. So here I am, wondering where the discount is…

Where are y’all located maybe it’s a region issue. TFP might be able to help better if they know that. I’m in the US and the discount applied for me. It didn’t say discount but price was 33$ compared to 45$.

Extremely unfortunate you have removed 7days from ps4. For this I will not be buying the PS5 version as I planned to purchase it on 3 other ps4s and now it's gone ! You have neglected and left ps4 users in the dust with no options for your game now. You could of easily left the old version for us  or added the new, but you have removed it completely. I'm sure you will say it's not powerful enough which is a lie! 

I truly loved your game! But now I will no longer support your company! 

10 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Is it possible that exchanging 33$ to Canadian Dollar and adding sales tax would land on the price you are seeing? It seems thatguybeard automatically got the reduced price.

I think you’re right. It’s just not showing the discount. 

Buy the ps4 disc version of the game GameStop has them for $18. Update your console. You planned to purchase on 3 other ps4’s but don’t have a ps5. Let me guess you supported a game on  a 10 year old system and expect a 4k remake to satisfy you again for your purchase? Cry somewhere else geez. 

I too come from Quebec and I don't have access to the discount, but I go to the PSN chop on my computer, I have the discount but that's because I'm in the wrong country. if we calculate the discount with the Canadian tax it comes to close to $40

4 hours ago, sergeanyquackers said:

I purchased the original on xbox some years ago and im wondering how can i get the 25% off? its not showing up in the store or anything and microsoft directed me here

Did you purchase it as a disc or digital download?  Only digital versions get the discount.  Make sure you are logged into the same account you purchased the old version from.

Yes, there's a 25% off discount if you own a digital copy of the old console version when purchasing the new Console Edition with the same PSN/XBL account. Also, the discount will only last for 30 days from release so make sure to buy it within the next 29 days from now if you want to take advantage of the one time discount. It's well worth the price, the new Console Edition is amazing. 

8 hours ago, Sukotto1282 said:

I see the game is live and some people are getting their discount for owning the old version of the game but some of us are not.

I was wondering if you know why the discount isn't showing up for some of us who own the digital copy of the old version of the game. 

I contacted xbox but they want me to contact the developer.

When and where did you purchase your digital copy of the old version?  Also, what region are you in?