A16 - Valmar's Admin Tool

Valmar

I've made some admin tools for my server and I thought I'd share them. You have to click the "Dev Blocks" icon in creative mode for them to show up - this is to help prevent any possible briefing.

Admin Tool: Destroys blocks quickly - one stage at a time Repairs with one swing.

Admin Machete: Chop up everything!

Admin Pill: Fills your food and drink - heals and cures you from infection/bleeding/brokenleg.

Items.xml

http://pastebin.com/3QNyk2sv

Note:

As of A15 the devs have graciously left in code for their own admin tools. Supah Diggah and Just Die. They're pretty sweet. All you have to do is uncomment (remove the <!-- and --> lines from their care) to enable them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

ok so i tried some ways but still didnt destroy - could be hard coded in to not destroy i added 1000000000000 damage with a multiplier of a 100 and still no go - did some other things and still no - so best fix for this would to make another block uses same look and everthing and you can either replace the biomes with the new bedrock or add it to the layers before the bedrock.

in biomes.xml - every place you find bedrock replace the line with these lines for each spot...

<layer depth="3" blockname="bedrock2" />
   <layer depth="2" blockname="bedrock" />

make sure you make the block and materials as well for them!

<block id="1907" name="bedrock2">
   <property name="Material" value="bedrock2" />
   <property name="Shape" value="Terrain" />
   <property name="Mesh" value="terrain" />
   <property name="Texture" value="322" />
   <property name="DropScale" value="2" />
<drop event="Destroy" name="bedrock2" count="1" />
 </block>

Materials here

<material id="bedrock2">
     <property name="damage_category" value="stone" />
     <property name="surface_category" value="stone" />
     <property name="Hardness" type="float" value="1000" />
     <property name="stepsound" value="stone" />
     <property name="stability_glue" value="32000" />
     <property name="Mass" type="int" value="30" />
  <property name="MaxDamage" value="5000" />
  </material>

well i kinda placed a bedrock wall up, and i don't wanna remove the map i have right this moment, any quick fix to change the block, delete it and change it back? any ideas would be super awesome...

Even if EAC has to be disabled and i have to go in my server with some dll injection hack to remove it, i really need it gone..

like why even let you place it, if your never going to be able to destroy it...

well i kinda placed a bedrock wall up, and i don't wanna remove the map i have right this moment, any quick fix to change the block, delete it and change it back? any ideas would be super awesome...

Even if EAC has to be disabled and i have to go in my server with some dll injection hack to remove it, i really need it gone..

like why even let you place it, if your never going to be able to destroy it...

Can you not just destroy the ground under it and it falls. How i use to remove bedrock when i couldn't destroy it.

hey valmar,

Thanks for your code.

Is there a option to invisible for other players ?

If i teleport to someone they see for a moment my name and know i was there....

I'm not aware of any method to make your character invisible. Though, perhaps, it might be possible if you had a set of clothes that had no texture. Though the game would probably freak out if you tried that.

I did a quick test: put a bedrock block down then dug under it. It fell down and broke. Maybe he can just dig under his bedrock wall and make it fall down then fill in the hole.

:)

THANKYOU, i will now attempt this ingame. while this will take awhile to accomplish it seems it can be done, the wall is huge..

The purpose was to have a special item only destroy it, but since thats not debunked, theres no purpose to the bedrock at all.

I'm not aware of any method to make your character invisible. Though, perhaps, it might be possible if you had a set of clothes that had no texture. Though the game would probably freak out if you tried that.

I believe your character would be pink, as a friend of mine lost all textures somehow last night and the entire game was pink.

Archived