A16 - Valmar's Admin Tool

Valmar

The boneshiv you need to remove the criticalbleedoutbuff as it gives red console errors. Thus stopping anything under it from working to

- - - Updated - - -

There is no criticalbleedout in buffs only arrowcriticalbleedout

Thank you for pointing that out, I've adjusted the code accordingly.

Hi, since I'm using this mod in A14 my players are reporting that sometimes Admins Nails and Admin Guns are spawning in Bookshelves.

I've deinstalled it for now.

This should only be possible if you A. added them to the loot.xml or B. you have conflicting item IDs. Its possible the original code I shared which you might be using had such a conflict. The original A13 item ID max in vanilla was 903 if I recall correctly. Now its 1465. So my IDs need to be higher than that. I just checked the code shared here and at the time of writing this it looks to be okay now in that regard.

No worries. I know that was a test from you lol :-D. Did I pass :-P

Exceptionally well.

Only Shiv showing up

I took all the corrections in this thread and double checked the code. The weird thing is the only admin tool showing up is the Shiv and it is in the middle of the admin tools. Another weird thing is everything below the last admin tool shows up.

You have to click the "Dev Blocks" icon in creative mode for them to show up - this is to help prevent any possible briefing. The shiv was missing the devblock tag. I'll fix that.

Thank you didn't even think of checking there. Sorry for the rookie mistake.

Its not a rookie mistake. Its my own fault for not mentioning it in the OP.

For the longest time they didn't have that but the ones in my mod did. In this update I copy/pasted my tools from my mod over and forgot to remove the tag. Though since its already done I might as well leave them. Maybe some admins will appreciate the extra layer of security. Not many people would think to look in the dev blocks.

• 4 weeks later...

in short no. you have to remove all entity and block damage and replace it with

<property name="DamageBonus.earth" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.glass" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.head" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.wood" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.metal" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.organic" value="999999" />
		<property name="DamageBonus.stone" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.concrete" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.snow" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.plants" value="999999" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.leaves" value="999999" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
My admin tool does 10k block damage. I never tested that on claimed areas, though. Never had a need to do so.

Hiya Valmar since the update to a15 I wanted our players on my server to experience a15 as it is starting out but slowly bringing valmod back into the server slowly. The updated admin tool im not sure if it will do damage to a claimed area, but I do know that the old one before this update is was and is still 100% working on everything. I know the admin auger and the admin nailgun is acting squirrely but that is just something for me to play around with.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I had a soft spot for that nailgun too. I didn't keep it because, as you experienced, the old code doesn't work anymore. I'm sure it could be made to work I just didn't feel sitting down and figuring out what all to change about it. Lazy. :)

Archived