Challenge: Full Wasteland Only By IzPrebuilt

Hi guys. Just wondering has anyone attempted this challenge. Im thinking of trying an Axe Murderer build

SETTINGS: ⚙ The entire world is wasteland biome. -Difficulty: Insane -Speed: Walk, Sprint, Sprint, Nightmare -64 Max Zombies -Loot Abundance: 100% -Loot Respawn Disabled -Feral Sense Off -Airdrops Disabled -Hordes Every 7 days. -60 Minute Days -18 Hour Daylight -XP: Standard 100% -100% Player Block Damage -100% Zombie Bloodmoon Block Damage -Death resets character progressions -Death deletes all player items

I've done this with past alphas and the challenge of it has increased considerably with newer versions.  If you like to stay busy and don't mind having resource shortages then it can be fun.

I can't wait to do this on console tho I'll have to wait for random gen. 

I've done this on console. The hub city somewhat counts. The amount of zombie dogs has trained me on how to kill a zombie dog with a wooden club! Thankfully zombie bears are much rarer.  

I can't wait to face direwolfs and zombie bears!

I got to day two. Went to leave the trader but two exits had zombies. So I used the third exit

...one step outside and a bear one shotted me. I didnt even see it until I was dead

Ill give it another go today

My second attempt I died to a dog day 2. Im trying to do it without any cheesing. No breaking walls or quick builds. Ill try again with quick builds if I have too

On 6/11/2024 at 8:53 PM, pApA^LeGBa said:

Been there, done that. While it is a nice challenge, i don´t like the looks of the wasteland for too long.

Yeah Ive done wasteland start challenges. After second horde I branch out to other biomes