probably new skyscraper? AAA_skyscrapers

Hello, i dont know what is this, i was snooping around  prefab editor and found some unused Skyscaper models, It was something like AAA_skyscrapers or something like this,  I want so bad this big skyscraper at the game! is there someone to know what this is, and is it coming at the game?

new skyscaper 1.png

new skyscaper 2.png

new skyscaper.png

I think it was Laz Man who commented on that a couple of months or so ago.  I think he said it was kind of a work in progress that hasn't been finished and may or may not get into the game.  If you wanted to use it, you could add all the zombie sleeper volumes to it and set it up for quests and then copy it from the testing folder to the main POI folder.

The main problem is that the shells are the easy part - you could make tons of those.

None of those buildings have interiors, though I dearly, desperately wish they did, so they are very far from being playable, even if you just stuffed a bunch of sleepers on the bare concrete floors.

They look nuts though.

Many of those are proto types we generated in bulk during past tasks.

Some get used, some get repurposed in future tasks, some may never get used.

We priortize specific tasks / goals each update so it is common for proto types to get saved for a future update.

11 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Many of those are proto types we generated in bulk during past tasks.

Some get used, some get repurposed in future tasks, some may never get used.

We priortize specific tasks / goals each update so it is common for proto types to get saved for a future update.

But that could be dope for future versions, Imagine just Crushing this skycraper into smaller pieces, Or doing the same than the standing tower POI or something like that. 

On 6/4/2024 at 9:57 AM, Makaroni95 said:

Hello, i dont know what is this, i was snooping around  prefab editor and found some unused Skyscaper models, It was something like AAA_skyscrapers or something like this,  I want so bad this big skyscraper at the game! is there someone to know what this is, and is it coming at the game?

new skyscaper 1.png

new skyscaper 2.png

new skyscaper.png

I hope so