War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

kevlar locked

Hello, at the end of the protector class, kevlar armor creation is not unlocked. is this normal? It is also impossible to buy kevlar skills, while prerequisites (armormith and finished protector quests) are correct.

Many of us on the same server have the same kevlar creation or repair problem while the protector quest is over. We have the quest indicated as completed, we have obtained kevlar end-of-quests armor, the quest specifies that the kevlar is unlocked but it is impossible to buy the skills (or read the diagrams ..). Thank you for your answers. (and thanks to google for the translation!)

Love the mod man its amazing,

Only the thing is we run in the problem that when we relog it looks like the lower part of the inventory de-spawns,

Almost everything from my inventory got de-spawned and my fuel switched to the top left spot :/

You maybe know what this issue is?

Edited by CapN_Cook
Didn't seem like good grammer :) (see edit history)

another missing file ?

2017-10-29T22:47:46 13801.305 INF Spawning sleeper zombie from ZombieGhostTownGroup

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index

plus during start:

2017-10-29T19:05:34 469.977 INF StartAsServer

2017-10-29T19:05:35 470.203 INF createWorld: Random Gen, Walker2, GameModeSurvivalSP

2017-10-29T19:05:35 470.395 INF Started thread thread_Regenerating

2017-10-29T19:05:35 470.395 INF Started thread HQ

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/forest/moon

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/pine_forest/fogfade

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/plains/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/plains/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/plains/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/pine_forest/fogfade

i havent encountered the first part, but the second half isnt something to be concerned with i do not think.. you need to take into account that this mode is comprised of other people's contributions. SDX is developing parts for other mods than this one alone, those resources appear to be visual effects, nothing thats going to throw this game into a failure The word "Spectrums" alone suggests a lighting efffect. Having personally been through the SDX git, i can tell you that they are developing Unity themselves and these resource references are MOST LIKELY tying into one of SDX's other projects. It is entirely possible that they may come into play for version 5.2, but as there is an SDX developer actively contributing to this mod (Sphereii) I would wager that if these "errrors" were something to be concerned with, he would have made Dwallorde well aware.

Edited by 3razar3 (see edit history)

Im having issues getting the mod to work. I am copying the files into the 7d2d folder and overwriting the vanilla files like normal. However, when I start the game it runs like vanilla. I have tried verifying the local files and then reinstalling the mod files, as well as reinstalling the entire game but it still runs in vanilla.

Any suggestions. I am playing on a Mac, but Im assuming that isn't an issue as all the other mods work fine.

Thanks.

Hello, I have a problem - every time I come to the custom (added in mod) building, FPS will drop (the game runs normally at 60 FPS, in a custom building at 10-30 FPS). Tested on Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro. Recent GPU drivers. Some solution?

Intel i7 7600K

GTX 1070

16GB RAM

Sorry for my bad English.

How do you make yeast?

Potatoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Im having issues getting the mod to work. I am copying the files into the 7d2d folder and overwriting the vanilla files like normal. However, when I start the game it runs like vanilla. I have tried verifying the local files and then reinstalling the mod files, as well as reinstalling the entire game but it still runs in vanilla.

Any suggestions. I am playing on a Mac, but Im assuming that isn't an issue as all the other mods work fine.

Thanks.

I have never used a Mac for this game and have no idea how it works. Sorry

OK I've updated to 16.4 downlaoded the server files for my rented server and encountered this error

ullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Server starts but wont initialise. I've seen other people post about this error but cant see any current solutions posted. The error seems to have something to do with a missing HUD file and the xui.xml but I've run out of ideas ( I've swapped in and out all sorts of files but no joy )

Does anyone have a solution ?

thx

I use nitrado server and works good all I did was ftp the files drop and drop in the 7days to die folder replace everything of your using the big bag mod make sure to disable the eac in the options

yeah i do the same, but after i copy all the files, the server won´t start realy. i can´t see the server in the server list in the game and via web console i haven´t access to.

maybe you can write my via PM

Thanks.

I play on a MacBook. You have to overwrite the files in the 7DaysToDie.app and you have to copy the MOD-Folder and the two "git"files to the normal 7 Days to Die folder.

My Problem is, that there is no Zombie Spawn and my Inventory has the old space.

There are Errors like: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of object" when I want to enter a house and "No valid sleeper spawn locations were found...."

Also:

888 ERR Loading and parsing 'entity groups.xml' (Entity with name 'zombieDarleneCrawler' not found

etc...

OK I've updated to 16.4 downlaoded the server files for my rented server and encountered this error

ullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Server starts but wont initialise. I've seen other people post about this error but cant see any current solutions posted. The error seems to have something to do with a missing HUD file and the xui.xml but I've run out of ideas ( I've swapped in and out all sorts of files but no joy )

Does anyone have a solution ?

thx

Which server provider are you using?

- - - Updated - - -

just done the Builders Class

Level 2 said something about Builders Forge Perk - but i dont see any Perk nor Item to craft with that name ??

Ya sorry the Builders Forge actually got removed. Description is just out of date. V5.2 will have a new class system so all of this will be updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I play on a MacBook. You have to overwrite the files in the 7DaysToDie.app and you have to copy the MOD-Folder and the two "git"files to the normal 7 Days to Die folder.

My Problem is, that there is no Zombie Spawn and my Inventory has the old space.

There are Errors like: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of object" when I want to enter a house and "No valid sleeper spawn locations were found...."

Also:

888 ERR Loading and parsing 'entity groups.xml' (Entity with name 'zombieDarleneCrawler' not found

etc...

Sounds like entityclasses.xml didn't copy over. Or at least something isn't installed correctly.

Sounds like entityclasses.xml didn't copy over. Or at least something isn't installed correctly.

my server admin has reporte the same issue on our server, i havent been on myself yet so i cannot confirm, but he said he played for 5hrs and didnt see a single zombie....