Working Ovens and Sinks

Valmar

The oven doesn't cook in b88. Not sure why. Solution would be to make specific recipes just for it. However I rather not do that. So I'll wait for A15 stable before looking into. Hopefully whatever they changed gets fixed.

Aight thats cool, figured I'd let you know atleast ^^

Just a quick question. Any idea what happened to sinks in b94? Giving me reference error now.

Edit: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of and object.

Interesting. They extend so I'm not sure what the issue might be. Did you remember to add all the lines of code back after the update? Do you still "see" the sink in the highlight when you go to place it - it just gives that error when you actually put it down? If so it sounds like a loot.xml issue. Make sure you added the loot container correctly. Or you can remove the lootlist property from the block.

Also just a quick update it appears b94 fixed the working oven. Good on ya, Pimps. Don't know if it was intentionally fixed or what. I like to think Gazz lurks the darkest corners of the modding forum and notices these things to yell at the Pimps about.

Valmar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. So replying here :p

Ah damn such a simple thing. Thanks for having a look at it tho. Props to you for your mods and your "customer service" ;P Awesome work!

• 2 months later...
Hi. Yes I did have a jar in hand and tried both right and left click. It just says "use" and when I "use" it opens as a storage area.

Edit you remember to edit the vanilla code for the jar so that it knows to turn into a jar of water when you click the sink? Also, as Gamida said, make sure you're actually using it on a working sink and not a vanilla sink.

Archived