Need help with adding prefabs to private game

Petite

As it said in the title.

I am trying to add some prefabs made by people here. I created a folder called mods here C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods and added 2 prefabs in which work but not on every pre made map of the game.

So far only MPLogue_Prefabs_A21 and Umbrella corp I have working  its not working on pregen or most of the map. I tried to add some more prefabs in that Mods folder but they dont have the Mod_info so not working, then I added them here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs\POIs  and still not showing in game. 

Before we took the name of the prefab like this one Castle(Pille) and add it to rwgmixer to have it spawn, but everything changed and I'm lost.

So i'd like a little help so I can enjoy the game again with nice prefabs and Mods.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks

On 11/4/2023 at 12:07 AM, Petite said:

As it said in the title.

I am trying to add some prefabs made by people here. I created a folder called mods here C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods and added 2 prefabs in which work but not on every pre made map of the game.

So far only MPLogue_Prefabs_A21 and Umbrella corp I have working  its not working on pregen or most of the map. I tried to add some more prefabs in that Mods folder but they dont have the Mod_info so not working, then I added them here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs\POIs  and still not showing in game. 

Before we took the name of the prefab like this one Castle(Pille) and add it to rwgmixer to have it spawn, but everything changed and I'm lost.

So i'd like a little help so I can enjoy the game again with nice prefabs and Mods.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks

custom pois dont work on pregens has to be a rwg 

Yeah what Stallionsden said. So, when you add prefabs like that, you're adding it to the world generation mixer. When you generate a new world (not just making a new game on Navezgane or Pregens), those prefabs will be added to the world if they can be. When you hit New Game on, say, Pregen01, that world was already created so the newly added prefabs won't be there. You can, however, use the World Editor to manually place those POIs inside of it, then start a New Game on that world. You can bypass adding POIs to an existing world, but you'll need to do a region reset or start a quest there for it to repopulate (although this is not a supported way, it just happens to sometimes work, although it can break things, so I suggest a new world to be safe).