(A21) 7.62 Gun Pack V.2 (2/3)

Izayo

On 8/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, newbie said:

Hi, does anyone know if this mod is compatible with A21 versions of overhaul mods like War of The Walkers or Darkness Falls ?  Is anyone successfully using this mod in either of those overhauls  ?  Thanks

i do know some one made a Patch for Izayo's A20 gun pack to make it compatible with undead legacy heres the link https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/3477?tab=description you could reverse engineer it to work for DF or at least point you in the right direction to make your own edit 

On my server I have three players playing currently. One of the user's Mod is not working for some reason. His weapons are invisible icons, and when someone shoots a Mosin in his area it gives him errors on his end. The error is referencing Audio file issues it seems?

I looked and it seems his mods folder is the same as ours. Any ideas? 

12 hours ago, Cryoh said:

On my server I have three players playing currently. One of the user's Mod is not working for some reason. His weapons are invisible icons, and when someone shoots a Mosin in his area it gives him errors on his end. The error is referencing Audio file issues it seems?

I looked and it seems his mods folder is the same as ours. Any ideas? 

Might be a bad install?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 11:37 AM, Viracon said:

Absolutely love the mods you've been making and really excited for them all to be complete. 

Small feedback the sound when you go to aim on the SR-110 A2 (Teir 3) the sound that plays Is alot louder than i think it is meant to be. It can be really jarring when doing a few quick zooms. 

I'll reduce noise in the next update , it's bipod deploy sound , I also  think it's too loud too.  put bipod out from your gun will solved this problem for now

MP5 !!!! yeah i love it the Holo scope looks great i noticed the holo on the Heavy M16 762 pack looks really good what ever setting you used and the distance from player is perfect maybe look into tweaking the 223 guns to get a similar sight picture i think it looks perfect . even if you don't it looks good just saying it can look better . and so far your weapon packs are the Best they are well balanced and the models look great awesome animation top quality thank you for your time and expertise.

Thank you for making a great mod.

It is almost perfect, but there is one thing that bothers me.

When I use the Scope 2x Mod or the Reflex Sight Mod on the D.M.R Tier4 M21 only, the scope seems to cover the screen for a split second when zooming.

Other than this gun, zooming is smooth.

Incidentally, the same phenomenon occurs in the 5.56 Gun Pack with Tier1 and Tier2 of LMG, Tier1 and Tier3 of Battle Carbine, and Tier4 of Tactical Carbine.

Can these be fixed?

It is not a fatal behavior, but it bothers me because I use zooming many times in battle.

Thank you in advance.

32 minutes ago, motu24 said:

Thank you for making a great mod.

It is almost perfect, but there is one thing that bothers me.

When I use the Scope 2x Mod or the Reflex Sight Mod on the D.M.R Tier4 M21 only, the scope seems to cover the screen for a split second when zooming.

Other than this gun, zooming is smooth.

Incidentally, the same phenomenon occurs in the 5.56 Gun Pack with Tier1 and Tier2 of LMG, Tier1 and Tier3 of Battle Carbine, and Tier4 of Tactical Carbine.

Can these be fixed?

It is not a fatal behavior, but it bothers me because I use zooming many times in battle.

Thank you in advance.

try that with vanilla AK it's also happen. basically anything with AK holdtype will smack to your face when aim. 

* Early Release * 9mm pack   backup your SAVE  before install (warned)

Finished 1 group of SMG

Tactical SMG  = ARM-9 A2  , MP5  , Saika-9  , Scorpion EVO3

166mb. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qNO7lqxJa1ex8tVXdrwDjK1nZwZqa_lw/view?usp=sharing

WQEQWE.thumb.png.42c52bc5520013dc6b4dc25e47e90073.png

from now on my gun pack will use a specific silencer for immersion effect (silencer will hide most of the muzzle flash) 

you can craft from a normal silencer

IZYgunmodSilencerIMS.png.2264aabbd73638fb88010adc2c2ed73e.png

I'll remove download link when I release the official version. (highly chance to be the next sunday)

MP5... ? Did you just say MP5? I could kiss you right now, but that would be weird. Bro-Hug?... again, weird. Handshake? Yeah,Na. How's this..."Thank You" very much, for this and all your other mods, weapons and the like. I've used most every one of your mods, in several different sessions and have always been quite pleased and wholly impressed by the love and care you have shown them. So, again, thank-you for these creations, these "labors of love", that you so graciously allow, all of us, to enjoy.

On 9/24/2023 at 3:48 PM, Izayo said:

* Early Release * 9mm pack   backup your SAVE  before install (warned)

Omg Izayo, I had just started a new save to focus on Perception and Fortitude purely because of your 556 and 762 gun mods! 

That said though, love your work and will definitely try out your 9mm pack!