Glory to the Stun Baton!

Old Crow

To other stun baton users, I was beating on a feral with my baton and he was able to ignore the stun and beat me to death. Are you guys seeing this and is it an intended change or is it a bug that needs reported?

5 hours ago, Star69 said:

To other stun baton users, I was beating on a feral with my baton and he was able to ignore the stun and beat me to death. Are you guys seeing this and is it an intended change or is it a bug that needs reported?

Not something I've run into, but they are a bit more resilient when it comes to taking damage. What mods do you have on your baton, and are you talking about regular stun or the shock stun?

You might make sure you're specced into Electrocutioner and if you haven't yet, throw some mods onto your baton. I run weighted head, repulsor, ergonomic grip and structural brace personally. Combined with 5/5 Electrocutioner, it's a stunning machine.

It was early in the seed, like day 2 and had found a level 2 baton in the electonics truck. When I ran into the feral, he is stunned and can't move but could still swing through  the stun. I didn't have that happen in A20 or before. I'll need to test this some more. I was wondering if they nerfed the baton against ferals because, as you know, the baton is the greatest melee weapon. I love taking on bears and demolishers and not taking damage so I could see them changing the baton so it works as expected against normal zombies but ferals can still swing but can't move.

One of the Warrior Women in my Multiplayer World is a Former Pro Softball player, and she uses,  you guessed it.  A Bat.   She has been known to aim a zombie head toward the center field wall.  (That reminds me, where are the sports fields, or residential parks in Navesgane?)  But from time to time she has also wielded a Stun Baton too.

To each their own. I myself prefer My trusty ...Pokey Pokey Stick.   SoulManspear1.jpg.41dc3ac9fac66d6423f583c2cede42b4.jpg