woud this MODS RUN on A21?

Doughs-Buff-Ambiance-WholeLottaFog > makes ther weather foggy (1/2)

Weird Weather > makes the weather snow, stormy, foggy, rainy (or 2/2)

Flayers_Traders_Always_Open > traders 24h open (only 1mi nute close)

Ghost Blade Traps - (the spinning traps are double durability when u upgrade with silver steel 1000>2000)

LuemmelZombies > changes 4 zombies things they do

BoidsInfiniteHorde > infinity horde 22.00 > 4.00

7DTD-ZombieLootbag_Increase-7DTD-ZombieLoogbag_Increase_A20_1.0a > lootbags in horde night lasts double long

RealRad >  in destroyed area is radiation, when u reach 100% radiation u die

Improved_RWG  > for MAP CREATION sizes all cities in double size

they work perfect in >20.7 (server and single side, no need to install on client) ...these are my favourite mods

thx a lot

The A21 release notes point to a change in the ModInfo.xml file for A21, so I suspect all modlets will at least have to make that change. Each modlet creator won't know the answer to your question until they can get their hands on A21.

51 minutes ago, zztong said:

The A21 release notes point to a change in the ModInfo.xml file for A21, so I suspect all modlets will at least have to make that change. Each modlet creator won't know the answer to your question until they can get their hands on A21.

okay ..that was the information i needed..thx a lot :)

22 hours ago, zztong said:

Not sure about the change requiring to be done at A21 or further down (based on the notes)

• Added support for ModInfo format v2. It is recommended to migrate mods to use that format as this will be a requirement later on. Format specification