Problems, fall through the world and E doesnt reacted by all Servers

rayen

Hallo.  i have a problem. at each server its the same, a friend says its a ipv 4,6 , problem, i dont know. I have deinstalled the game, have deleted all files but always the same. E doesent reacted and in a short time i fall through world. maybe u can help me.

thx

We are going to need more info to help. It definitely sounds like a connection issue but that can be caused by many things. So here is the info needed, others may chime in wanting other info:

1) post a copy of your output log. Copy the log, paste it at pastebin.com & post the link here. Step by step instructions for finding the log & using pastebin.com are in the pinned topics above.

2) all about your internet…..name of ISP, type of modem and router, whether you are wired or wireless and whether you use a VPN or not.

On 1/19/2023 at 10:18 PM, rayen said:

in a short time i fall through world

Like Star said, this is generally a network issue. I'd check these things on both machines.

1: AntiVirus: Add a folder exception for the game folder and the save folder
    in your antivirus software. (on both client and server)

2: Use Ethernet, not Wifi. (WiFi is half-duplex and subject to interference)

3: oem gaming and lighting software like Gamefirst from Asus, Dell, HP, Corsair, etc. Uninsall all this junkware.

4: VPN or proxy: Use split tunneling to add an exception for the game.
    Or turn off the vpn. (both clients and server)

HI. i try to find the folder exception but i didnt find it :( i use Avira. i dont know its windows defender aktiv. 

I use Ethernet.

i think i dont use gaming software. have only spybot sd. and cc cleaner. 

i dont use vpn. 

i played this game so long time and from 1 day its doesent work. i dont install other apps..?

sorry for my bad english.

In one of the pinned topics that @SylenThunder wrote, there are links to the various antivirus software including Avira, on how to create exclusions. Unfortunately, the link for Avira no longer contains that info as Avira probably changed their website. Maybe since I flagged Sylen, maybe it can be fixed.

Here is a simple thing to try:  run the command prompt as Administrator. Type   Tacert ‘IP address of the server’    Put the ip address of the server you are trying to connect to, remove the quotes. Post the results. This should confirm whether the problem is with you or if it is your internet.

Also, post your log because there may be hints in that log.

Edited by Star69 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Star69 said:

In one of the pinned topics that @SylenThunder wrote, there are links to the various antivirus software including Avira, on how to create exclusions. Unfortunately, the link for Avira no longer contains that info as Avira probably changed their website. Maybe since I flagged Sylen, maybe it can be fixed.

Yeah, they like to completely re-write their support site every couple of years. Link is now fixed.

How do I add folder and file exceptions for the Real-time protection function of Avira Antivirus for Mac? – Official Avira Support | Knowledgebase & Customer Support | Avira

In the search window, type cmd and Windows should give the suggestion of the Command Prompt. Right click on it and choose Run as Administrator. Next type:

tracert 176.57.171.87    then hit return. That should give you some results which you can post here.

C:\>tracert 176.57.171.87

Routenverfolgung zu 176.57.171.87 über maximal 30 Hops

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
  2     8 ms     7 ms     7 ms  192.0.0.1
  3     9 ms     7 ms     8 ms  62.214.39.131
  4    36 ms    11 ms     9 ms  core-backbone.versatel.de [5.56.18.222]
  5     9 ms     9 ms     9 ms  ae19-0.fra30.core-backbone.com [5.56.18.221]
  6     9 ms     9 ms     9 ms  ae2-2029.fra10.core-backbone.com [81.95.15.69]
  7    10 ms    10 ms     9 ms  cbb.fra14.edge-1.et-0-0-1 [5.56.21.154]
  8     *       10 ms     9 ms  core01.fra.ix.fra14.ae2.0 [94.250.214.1]
  9    10 ms     9 ms     9 ms  spine1.fra.iw.xe-0-0-30.0 [94.250.214.251]
 10     *       10 ms     9 ms  176.57.171.87

Ablaufverfolgung beendet.

3 hours ago, rayen said:

C:\>tracert 176.57.171.87

Routenverfolgung zu 176.57.171.87 über maximal 30 Hops

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
  2     8 ms     7 ms     7 ms  192.0.0.1
  3     9 ms     7 ms     8 ms  62.214.39.131
  4    36 ms    11 ms     9 ms  core-backbone.versatel.de [5.56.18.222]
  5     9 ms     9 ms     9 ms  ae19-0.fra30.core-backbone.com [5.56.18.221]
  6     9 ms     9 ms     9 ms  ae2-2029.fra10.core-backbone.com [81.95.15.69]
  7    10 ms    10 ms     9 ms  cbb.fra14.edge-1.et-0-0-1 [5.56.21.154]
  8     *       10 ms     9 ms  core01.fra.ix.fra14.ae2.0 [94.250.214.1]
  9    10 ms     9 ms     9 ms  spine1.fra.iw.xe-0-0-30.0 [94.250.214.251]
 10     *       10 ms     9 ms  176.57.171.87

Ablaufverfolgung beendet.

Based on this trace, you have a decent connection. However, you appear to be double-natted. I would also advise strongly against using a wireless connection on a modem of that quality. (An issue I can say I haven't seen in a few years, but the FRITZ!Box modems are known for their weak WiFi performance..)

If that is an older device, even the wired connection may not be capable as many of their earlier units suffered from a lack of system RAM for handling packet data.

17 hours ago, rayen said:

i have a fritzbox7390 and have a cabel connection with the pc.  ?

Ok so yeah, you've got some pretty dated hardware. That's about a decade old. Even with a cable connection to the PC it may not be able to manage the data load from 7 Days client, which causes you to de-sync.

That device came with a lot of features, but not a lot of hardware to support them.

7 hours ago, rayen said:

i understand. thanks. i have to  think about a new modem. Thx. maybe i look for fritzox altanatives.

If you have a better brand available, go for it instead. Most mid-range Linksys modems have better ratings, and I consider them to be low-end for the most part. 

TP-Link is more affordable (probably similarly priced to FRITZ!Box), but very good quality. You need to be prepared to spend some money though. A basic unit for $100 or less isn't going to better your situation much. You'll want to invest in something more like the TP-Link Archer AXE75 which retails for anywhere between $150 to $200 depending on your location/sales.

The Netgear Nighthawk series is also a very solid choice. Prices might be a little bit higher than the TP-Link modems, but you really get what you pay for here. 

4 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

If you have a better brand available, go for it instead. Most mid-range Linksys modems have better ratings, and I consider them to be low-end for the most part. 

TP-Link is more affordable (probably similarly priced to FRITZ!Box), but very good quality. You need to be prepared to spend some money though. A basic unit for $100 or less isn't going to better your situation much. You'll want to invest in something more like the TP-Link Archer AXE75 which retails for anywhere between $150 to $200 depending on your location/sales.

The Netgear Nighthawk series is also a very solid choice. Prices might be a little bit higher than the TP-Link modems, but you really get what you pay for here. 

I can't say anything about the fritzbox hardware except I haven't noticed any limitation, but security-wise they are much much better than especially netgear or tp-link. I have even made a list of security-fails from netgear so I'll be sure to never buy them (at work and at home). Lots of security holes they did not fix at all and possible debug-backdoors. TP-Link as well tried to have a debug-backdoor in its wlan-router, not a move that gives me confidence.

Compare that to fritzbox where the old 7390 did get another security patch as recently as 12/2021.

Linksys is the low-end brand of Cisco and it seems they moved administration of their routers into the cloud and at the same time tried to introduce new dubious end-user conditions. That led to protests and they promised to rework the conditions at least. No idea what the end-result was, but if you don't want the cloud involved you probably should avoid Linksys.

I have a fritzbox too and don't have any network performance problems. Might not be 10 years old though. I would not use WLAN for 7D2D with any router, no matter the brand.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)