Jump to content

Vanilla-Expansion Weapons pack (update v3)


Izayo
 Share

Recommended Posts

***update v.3 fixed something and added 1 new gun***

- fixed T4 is too rare to be found in trader  (from .4 to .8 or .9)

- fixed silencer noise value 

- fixed M141A now can use x4 x8 scope

- added 1 new gun T4 M60 light-weight (trader exclusive)

 

***update v.2 added 11 new guns***

- better balance

- all the T4 guns now will be Trader exclusive , rare and expensive (for very late-game)

- fixed some sounds and names

 

4/4 of my firearms mod pack

qx9puW.gunsnew.png

s84l0X.t4nn.png

 

Download

V2 link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMBjHiT-MrzdYFbIQu34dFB1xevWGAP2/view?usp=share_link

V2 link mega https://mega.nz/file/dQpnnaqa#Zk-daXjPo2E93jqdBlYjgPmgYLuCXs3US-BR59lDpsg

 

V3 patch  (require v2)

googledrive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2w6io8gBgy0SlVil0NQXT8X9NUqocD-/view?usp=share_link

mega https://mega.nz/file/pZhB2CAS#FXqmurDxYlmqy8uqHxX_h4PPuzzjmN7K_wzZ1KYjZVY

replace the old one

 

- added 20 guns that uses game vanilla ammo

- added 1 new shotgun shell type = 12 Gauge flechette (add bleeding effect to the target)

 

Assault Rifle / Lmg (Machine Gunner)

*** AK-M = similar to the original game's AK47 (7.62)

*** RPD Light Machinegun = high magazine capacity exchanged for -mobility similar stat to AK-M

*** Skal-H Battle Rifle = high damage base / bonus 

*** Avtomat Kommando = Compact AK rifle that will give mobility bonus when carry (run and walk speed +)

*** M60 light-weight (new) 

 

Sniper Rifle

*** M141/A = a semi automatic rifle uses 7.62 ammo (made from M1 model but let's pretend it's a M14)

*** SR-110 = a very high precision AR style semi-automatic rifle  (7.62)

Pistol

*** T1  S&W 9 = a 9mm. revolver , slower reload and fire-rate but higher in damage

*** T2  Lock17 pistol = you know what is it (9mm)

*** P229 = a cool pistol 

*** M9 Samurai Edge Custom = gun from Resident Evil 

 

SMG

*** SMP-40 = Based on german MP-40 used in WW2 (9mm)

*** SMP-5 /99 = MP5 

*** AR-M9 = AR style sub-machinegun / 9mm.

Magnum

 

*** GIMIB = Gun I Made In Backyard .  Tier0 single-shot .44 magnum . do not require Workbench to craft

*** Carbine 44 Revolver = a modernized revolver + lever rifle that shoot .44magnum (.44magnum) 

 

Shotgun

*** M31 Hunter = a classic shotgun , low ammo capacity 

*** 870 Police = a typical Police shotgun

*** M4 Terminator = a tactical semi - automatic shotgun (very cringe reload animation)

*** Saika-12 = AK style fully - automatic shotgun. can be loaded with only normal shotgunshell (OP as F) 

 

qx9kPm.guncapname.jpg

 

*Special Thanks*

- Demo's Gaming . he reviewed my mod and also help me with the xml. files 

his YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvjrbi1F8CSOy5Qm_Fc0W9w

BFT2020 

- Many free models from sketchfab

- Sounds from L4D2 , CSGO , BF series

- guys who teach me how to mod , use unity

 *** Khaines Korner

 *** RussianDood

 *** David Taylor

 *** Zilox

 

Sorry about the size of my mods, every time I re-import to fix something , it will convert every texture files into .PNG which made these files get 2 - 4 times larger.

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Profile_Snail said:

Noticed you didn't have an item icon for the Mossberg. Not sure if that was a mistake or if you just don't have an icon yet since you didn't include the Mossberg in the logs, but in case it's the latter, here's a mockup I cooked up real quick just for S's and G's.

 

spacer.png

still need some fix , will release in the other half as "t1shotgun"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Izayo changed the title to Vanilla-Expansion Weapons pack (update v2)
6 hours ago, Kamilos said:

still dont working, after downloading this mod, I only downloaded 1 file

 

extract .rar file then you will have the folder

5 hours ago, 1111012904 said:

Does this mod work with undead legacy on the latest alpha ?

I don't know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/4/2022 at 12:30 AM, Izayo said:

 

Im having an Issue with this mod. So iam running this mod with darkness falls together and for some reason a couple of weapons work like the m141/A the m31 and the police shotgun. The m141 is completly fine but the shotguns deal like only 3-5 dmg and if i try to lookup other weapons in my inventory to craft them the console comes up and is spamming an error code. if i reopen the inv the console is still there so a game restart is required. And all the weapons become unuseable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Akayn said:

Im having an Issue with this mod. So iam running this mod with darkness falls together and for some reason a couple of weapons work like the m141/A the m31 and the police shotgun. The m141 is completly fine but the shotguns deal like only 3-5 dmg and if i try to lookup other weapons in my inventory to craft them the console comes up and is spamming an error code. if i reopen the inv the console is still there so a game restart is required. And all the weapons become unuseable.

Darkness Falls is a complete overhaul game.  If you want to use this mod with DF, you will need to review the code for DF and make a patch so this weapons mod works with it.

 

It is not an issue with the mod, the issue is trying to run this mod with DF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, I have a problem with the weapon "m870 police" when I want to manufacture it either through the work table or by looking at it in the manufacturing inventory, the icon appears and it does not let me see other things if I want to change

there are also others like the "m31"

 

Edited by stakedexx (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, stakedexx said:

Hello, I have a problem with the weapon "m870 police" when I want to manufacture it either through the work table or by looking at it in the manufacturing inventory, the icon appears and it does not let me see other things if I want to change

there are also others like the "m31"

 

need to read the schematic or learn Boomstick perk  = 1 for m31 and 2 for m870

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Izayo said:

need to read the schematic or learn Boomstick perk  = 1 for m31 and 2 for m870

Maybe that's it or it doesn't let me understand, when I select them in the inventory or the work table I can no longer select something else, because if I do, the image of the shotguns overlaps, making the others opaque and on the screen commands I get some red letters infinitely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's because there is an error eith the UnlockedBy or something with those weapons. I grabbed the mod to see and when you click on several weapons you get NRE spam that breaks the UI. 

 

Or at least that's what was happening for me. I didn't have a chance to test on a vanilla game with just this mod, so it could've been a conflict on my end. I'll try a vanilla test tonight if I have time. 

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might be the issue

 

T1shotgunM31 Schematic

 

Space in the name of the item for all of the schematics

 

Something else is messed up too.  When I click on the AKM rifle, I get the flooded warnings in console.  All other weapons I don't see any error messages when I click on them.

 

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Something else is messed up too.  When I click on the AKM rifle, I get the flooded warnings in console.  All other weapons I don't see any error messages when I click on them.

 

Nope, it was the spaces in the schematic name that was causing it.  I manually changed them in the items xml file (unlocked by) but did a replace all for the loot xml file.  I missed the AKM  in the item file.  Then when I updated it, I didn't realized I was updating the file in my downloads folder and not the one I copied over to the game folder...so any changes I was making at that point were not being applied.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that is likely the issue. I tried fixing it last night but I was either missing something or I had other issues as just fixing the space didn't fix the NRE spam. But it was a bit of a dirty test with the other mods I had going. Lol. 

 

Spaces in item names are usually a bad idea. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Needing a space is what the localization file is for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys i want collect good weapon pack, what you think about "Firearms Expansion" its compatible? Or better use this pack? And .30-06 Weapons download link dosnt work. Actulay i want use packs from Izayo and Tactiacl Weapon its ok? And i like mod "z Lam's increased MOD slot 2" its add more mods slots

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, biosdestruction said:

Guys i want collect good weapon pack, what you think about "Firearms Expansion" its compatible? Or better use this pack? And .30-06 Weapons download link dosnt work. Actulay i want use packs from Izayo and Tactiacl Weapon its ok? And i like mod "z Lam's increased MOD slot 2" its add more mods slots

 

I think Izayo is not working on his .30-06 mod anymore (or at least not right now) so it is not available via link.

 

FYI, z Lam's increased MOD slot 2 won't work with Izayo's mod as it was setup to change the mod slots for vanilla weapons and Tactical weapons mod.

 

You might try adding the following lines to the Lam's mod and it should (hopefully - I haven't tested it) change all of Izayo's guns to be the same as the others

 

<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T0')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T1')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T2')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T3')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T4')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

 

I think Izayo is not working on his .30-06 mod anymore (or at least not right now) so it is not available via link.

 

FYI, z Lam's increased MOD slot 2 won't work with Izayo's mod as it was setup to change the mod slots for vanilla weapons and Tactical weapons mod.

 

You might try adding the following lines to the Lam's mod and it should (hopefully - I haven't tested it) change all of Izayo's guns to be the same as the others

 

<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T0')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T1')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T2')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T3')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>
<set xpath="/tems/item[starts-with(@name,'T4')]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots']/@value">1,2,3,4,5,6</set>

 

 

Thanks, I'll try to add these lines, but what can you say about "Tactical Weapon" and "Firearms Expansion 4" Are they compatible? or is it worth choosing one between "Tactical Weapon" and "Izayo Packs" I have now installed three packs of Izayo. And I think there may be conflicts or identical weapons, or cartridges 5.56 it will not be logical if there are different cartridges for weapons from different packs

 
Edited by biosdestruction (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, biosdestruction said:

 

Thanks, I'll try to add these lines, but what can you say about "Tactical Weapon" and "Firearms Expansion 4" Are they compatible? or is it worth choosing one between "Tactical Weapon" and "Izayo Packs" I have now installed three packs of Izayo. And I think there may be conflicts or identical weapons, or cartridges 5.56 it will not be logical if there are different cartridges for weapons from different packs

 

As long as they don't use the same names for items and only add to the vanilla game and don't take away, they should work at the same time.

 

Ammo will have issues as they are probably named differently between the mods.  You can either just deal with that (and find / craft both ammo) or you can create a modlet that will patch it so they use the same ammo.  If you go that route, you need to do the following:

 

1) Decide on which mod you will use the ammo from

2) Open that mod's item.xml file to see how that mod creator named their ammo

3) Create a modlet that loads up last with the following lines added (one for each weapon in the mod you are changing the ammo

 

    <set xpath="/items/item[@name='X']/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Magazine_items']/@value">Y</set>

 

where X is the item name of the gun and Y is the item name of the ammo you want to use with that gun.  If using multiple types of ammo, Y would be in this format

 

    <set xpath="/items/item[@name='X']/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Magazine_items']/@value">Y1,Y2,Y3</set>

 

This is an example in my mod where I changed the pipe rifle to only use ball ammo and lever action rifle was changed to 44 cal ammo
 

    <set xpath="/items/item[@name='gunRifleT0PipeRifle']/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Magazine_items']/@value">ammo762mmBulletBall</set>

    <set xpath="/items/item[@name='gunRifleT2LeverActionRifle']/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Magazine_items']/@value">ammo44MagnumBulletBall,ammo44MagnumBulletHP,ammo44MagnumBulletAP</set>

 

After that, you will probably also want to remove the unused ammo now from the recipes file, the loot file, and the trader file (so it doesn't show up in your world, you can leave it in the item file though)

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Izayo changed the title to Vanilla-Expansion Weapons pack (update v3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...