More Fire or more ammo

Mob_1262

P90 sounds fun, I implemented some tinted guns for Voonder Veapons that use the vanilla meshes and tinted icons. Check out the Items.xml XPath stuff and maybe try your hand at making one. 

Git Hub Repo for the code: https://github.com/CodeOvrLd/VoonderVeapons/blob/main/Config/items.xml
Check out, gunVoonderVeaponT3Ztaps744, its a re-tinted SMG with different stats. I bet you could tweak that stuff and make some fun guns. It's also got some custom ammo in there too if you wanted to make 5.56. check out: ammoVoonderVeaponRounds_Air_Fire_Lightning, its implemented based on the 7.62mm. 

TFP is nearly 100% unlikely to add any new ammo types or guns at this point.  Just so you know.

As for fire... I would give it a 0% change of happening before release and probably not much better than that to be implemented by TFP.  Maybe in the next game?

Mods are the key to your happiness.

46 minutes ago, Maharin said:

TFP is nearly 100% unlikely to add any new ammo types or guns at this point.  Just so you know.

As for fire... I would give it a 0% change of happening before release and probably not much better than that to be implemented by TFP.  Maybe in the next game?

Mods are the key to your happiness.

Oh yeah, Mr Pessimistic? I'll say they are 99.99% unlikey to add any new ammo types or guns at this point and I'll give a flame weapon a 0.01% chance of happening before release.

You're welcome everybody!

6 minutes ago, Roland said:

Oh yeah, Mr Pessimistic? I'll say they are 99.99% unlikey to add any new ammo types or guns at this point and I'll give a flame weapon a 0.01% chance of happening before release.

There's a mod to cure your optimism.

19 minutes ago, Mob_1262 said:

Problem with mods its hard to get them to work some times, and also I use steam to play plus I don't know how to implement mods other than via the workshop.

There is a mod launcher tool created by one of our members that makes the process very very easy. If you are interested, go to this link:

There are a couple of tutorial videos you can watch to help you get it installed and using it and they are posted right there where that link takes you. Makes the process pretty simple.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

On 9/22/2022 at 9:06 PM, Roland said:

Did you read my post on percentages lol

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Mob_1262 said:

Problem with mods its hard to get them to work some times, and also I use steam to play plus I don't know how to implement mods other than via the workshop.

I use mods on Steam too, its not too bad you just have to find the folder where your 7dtd is installed and copy the folder containing the mod in the Mods Folder. 

If you don't like launchers here is a video I direct people to when they ask me how to install the mod:

On 9/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, Mob_1262 said:

Anyone else wish there was a flamethrower of some sort of fire trap for the horde? Also what about 5.56 ammo and 5.56 weapons? be cool to have like something looking like a P90 in the game.

Undead Legacy has everything you asked for but I haven't seen a flamethrower yet.