Connection lost before i can join

xMaestro

Hello Community

I need help asap, my game worked perfectly for 2 days but since yesterday i cant join any public servers no more i tried nearly every solution i could find in the internet but nothing worked...

in the logs everything is a white text exept for this:

2022-08-10T23:43:12 103.086 WRN No culture info found for given name: cultureInfoName   (yellow text)

2022-08-10T23:43:14 104.443 EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object   (red text)

please try offering much more info for the guys/gals to help. this can go on all week with "try this" "try that".

1. COMPLETE full output log(s) uploaded to pastebin and provide a link here.

2. detailed info how you start game, is it dedi or p2p you are trying to join. (upload copy of your game settings either via usable image or text to pastebin.)

hint: check the banner at the top.

good luck

:)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

please try offering much more info for the guys/gals to help. this can go on all week with "try this" "try that".

2. detailed info how you start game, is it dedi or p2p you are trying to join. (upload copy of your game settings either via usable image or text to pastebin.)

good luck

Try  what unholyjoe said... :)

1 hour ago, unholyjoe said:

good luck

Log: https://pastebin.com/dl/PGjWRgGi

Cant join on dedicated server

Create an exclusion in your antivirus software for the game folder and saves folder. Uninstall any background software that claims to improve network conditions like Asus Game First or similar software. Something is blocking some of the connections needed to play the game online.