Z's invulnerable after knockdown with bow and arrow.

Rotor

As of late, (now that I am bit more entune with the game) I've noticed that if I knock down a zombie, with the first arrow, but no kill, then second arrow is sure to miss or go through Z.  

(how is that for a long sentence?)

This is most noticeable when shooting from above.  Like the game cant decide if there is an entity there or a block.

Anyone else?

25 minutes ago, Rotor said:

As of late, (now that I am bit more entune with the game) I've noticed that if I knock down a zombie, with the first arrow, but no kill, then second arrow is sure to miss or go through Z.  

(how is that for a long sentence?)

This is most noticeable when shooting from above.  Like the game cant decide if there is an entity there or a block.

Anyone else?

I've killed them from up top while they are laying down before, I normally aim for center body mass as the arrow has a better chance of being recovered, imo, but still, I managed to kill 2 of them yesterday as they were beating on a wall I was on the top of.

Primitive bow, Q5 and stone arrows btw.

Edited by Darthjake
add info (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Rotor said:

Anyone else?

Yes, I think I know what you mean. Yes, depending on the animation, I've noticed sometimes the Z isn't where it appears to be. I wouldn't say this is a new thing. I tend to either get them on the ground or let them stand before I shoot again.