Dyes not working!

Missyism

ok here is the gist...
in a20.5b2 and a20.6 (our current test version) the preview icons work but the 3rd person view (F5) and a party member view do not change colors as expected.

while this is a bug, in a21 (our current version) everything works and in all views.

so point here is this is a bug but its not game breaking at this point in time (because it does function properly in a21). i will submit a ticket but i do not know if it will get priority to pull from a21 production to go to a20 for a visual glitch.

Thanks  :)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

2 minutes ago, theFlu said:

I might assume that part does hinder the willingness to confirm all that many bugs in a software publicly... :)

True.  I work for one of those global corps.  One day something doesnt work, the next is all back to "normal"  all tech support will says is "Try it now".

7 hours ago, theFlu said:

I might assume that part does hinder the willingness to confirm all that many bugs in a software publicly... :)

Haha. No, we subscribe to "responsible disclosure" (patch and document within 30 days of being notified of discovery). I'm talking more about feature and GUI bugs. We aren't allowed to make any acknowledgement of that until a patch is ready and tested.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:13 AM, unholyjoe said:

ok here is the gist...
in a20.5b2 and a20.6 (our current test version) the preview icons work but the 3rd person view (F5) and a party member view do not change colors as expected.

while this is a bug, in a21 (our current version) everything works and in all views.

so point here is this is a bug but its not game breaking at this point in time (because it does function properly in a21). i will submit a ticket but i do not know if it will get priority to pull from a21 production to go to a20 for a visual glitch.

Thanks  :)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

Okay thanks for the clerification.  It worked early in 20 so something just glitched it out.  While you can see the color added on the icon, you just cant see it in your hand lol.  Thanks for the fast reply I appreciate it.  I understand that its not a priority or game breaking but it is nice to see a hot red bow LOL.  Thanks again :)

Archived