ım not able to enter the game after the last update

MR. BOSS

Hi. I am not able to enter the game after the last update. Easy Anti Cheat Screen opens. The process finishes and easy anti cheat screen closes. But the game did not open. I verified the game files so many times. I deleted the game 4 times and installed again. I passed the previous beta version. But the problem was not resolved. I like so much this game. Also My family even like this game. We were playing together.
Can You Help Me? My family missed me much

2 hours ago, MR. BOSS said:

Hi. I am not able to enter the game after the last update. Easy Anti Cheat Screen opens. The process finishes and easy anti cheat screen closes. But the game did not open. I verified the game files so many times. I deleted the game 4 times and installed again. I passed the previous beta version. But the problem was not resolved. I like so much this game. Also My family even like this game. We were playing together.
Can You Help Me? My family missed me much

Post your latest log file. Copy your log file and paste it at pastebin.com and post the link here. There will be hints in the log about what is causing your problem.

If your game is not launching at all,  it may be because your Windows username has non-latin characters in it.

If that is the case,  there will be a fix for it in a future update.

You could launch the game through the exe in your game folder.