DLX Weapons Fix - [A21 || A20] - Aligned Sights, Aiming directly from the SCOPE and MORE!

DanyEr12LX

Props for amazing work and keeping on updating the mod.

I have some suggestions and questions:

S: Changing relfex sight glass/reticle texture - when using outdoors during night it's very obstructing and hard to see thru. Making texture more transparent and reticle smaller should help.

Q: Is it possible to use reflex sight model from A19 version? It looked quite realistic.

Q: Is the size of the reticle casted by the laser hardcoded? When pointed on some further block's it appears quite big.

Couple of bugs I've noticed directly relate to the laser sight. For one, the laser reticule within the cross hair is offset to the left. Additionally the laser sight when turned on, the light forms a "plus" when hovering over grass. I could add some screenshots if you're not aware of what I'm talking about.

This mod should be packed into the standard game play mechanisms NGL, 
I just hope TFP will do a huge reform in the whole gun shooting experience in this game, right now the gun shooting in this game is like an air soft GG

On 7/22/2023 at 6:17 AM, Arma Rex said:

Couple of bugs I've noticed directly relate to the laser sight. For one, the laser reticule within the cross hair is offset to the left. Additionally the laser sight when turned on, the light forms a "plus" when hovering over grass. I could add some screenshots if you're not aware of what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the reply!

I actually already noticed this and was able to fix this bug!

I will post new version with the fixed laser in next update!

is there a base mod necessary for this mod ? and does load order matter and will it conflict with other weapon mods like Izayo .556   ,  RXEL . and or mods that build weapons based of vanilla guns apologies if this question is redundant , if so point me toward the source material thank you and good day .

21 hours ago, DanyEr12LX said:

Thanks for the reply!

I actually already noticed this and was able to fix this bug!

I will post new version with the fixed laser in next update!

Awesome to hear, any other weapons being included in the next update?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 3:46 AM, Arma Rex said:

Awesome to hear, any other weapons being included in the next update?

Currently, I was just about to finish upgrading the Hunting Rifle and Magnum.

I was wondering, would you guys like it if I started writing a script in

order to add new functionalities to the gun/fire/recoil mechanism, but at the cost of this mod not being EAC friendly anymore?

For example, one thing I was testing was a function that allows my scopes to be used on all the other not covered Vanilla weapons.

1 hour ago, DanyEr12LX said:

order to add new functionalities to the gun/fire/recoil mechanism, but at the cost of this mod not being EAC friendly anymore?

For example, one thing I was testing was a function that allows my scopes to be used on all the other not covered Vanilla weapons.

Personally, that's a big yes for me! I have EAC turned off anyway since most mods recommend that. I think that's a solid idea! Even big 7 days youtubers are wanting scopes w/ peripherals now so you got my vote!

"Currently, I was just about to finish upgrading the Hunting Rifle and Magnum.

I was wondering, would you guys like it if I started writing a script in

order to add new functionalities to the gun/fire/recoil mechanism, but at the cost of this mod not being EAC friendly anymore?

For example, one thing I was testing was a function that allows my scopes to be used on all the other not covered Vanilla weapons."     Yes please ! 

9 hours ago, DanyEr12LX said:

I'd say go for it, and keep an optional branch that's EAC friendly for those who want to use multiplayer (if you've got the extra time).

19 hours ago, DanyEr12LX said:

Go For it!! Also, do you plan to do pipe weapons too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2023 at 4:51 PM, J-P said:

Any updates?

Hey guys

Development of the Mod continued until the beginning of November, at which time I took a break to refresh my mind working on other projects. I would like to resume development soon, as the main part of the Mod, i.e. the possibility to install Scope on all weapons, was almost complete.

When this part is completed I will release the first version of the Mod.

After that I plan to change other dynamics of the game as well, such as movement and recoil.

I am sorry if I had to slow things down...
Unfortunately, for me, this year started with a misfortune (I had a very significant bereavement) that brought me great distress and the need to take care of so many other matters.

It is a pity, also because towards the end of 2022 I was going to release a whole new Mod that you would surely enjoy.

Who knows if I will be able to get my hands on it someday.

We all appreciate everything you've done for us with this mod. If you gotta take time for yourself then of course go ahead!

Thank you for responding so quickly and for keeping us in your thoughts. We all hope life gets better for you very soon!

Happy Holidays!

On 12/9/2023 at 10:49 PM, DanyEr12LX said:

Hey guys

Development of the Mod continued until the beginning of November, at which time I took a break to refresh my mind working on other projects. I would like to resume development soon, as the main part of the Mod, i.e. the possibility to install Scope on all weapons, was almost complete.

When this part is completed I will release the first version of the Mod.

After that I plan to change other dynamics of the game as well, such as movement and recoil.

I am sorry if I had to slow things down...
Unfortunately, for me, this year started with a misfortune (I had a very significant bereavement) that brought me great distress and the need to take care of so many other matters.

It is a pity, also because towards the end of 2022 I was going to release a whole new Mod that you would surely enjoy.

Who knows if I will be able to get my hands on it someday.

Hey we all appreciate what your doing! keep it up and never feel rushed! on a side note if you could make more visable tracers for the guns that would be awesome

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 7:23 PM, YARoslaVIK said:

Hello! How is the mod development progressing? There has been no news for a long time.

You are absolutely right.
It's been about four weeks since I started developing the mod again.

I'm cleaning up the code and I'm also working a bit on the movement and aiming system.

I plan to release a first version soon, after which development will continue 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 8:49 PM, DanyEr12LX said:

You are absolutely right.
It's been about four weeks since I started developing the mod again.

I'm cleaning up the code and I'm also working a bit on the movement and aiming system.

I plan to release a first version soon, after which development will continue 😉

Hell yeah man! love to hear it!