7dtd figures ... and rest

Matt115

Well i was thinking about this 7dtd thirts and... well i figured what i think would be good solution. Add more things to  buy connected with 7dtd. Well this is expenditure for devs right? So the most important thing : what you would be?

I think the best option would be : action figures ( i will put l4d2 smoker figure as example) and classic figures, cards and... bricks - cod have, minecraft too... 7dtd is voxel game so it would be perfect

Left 4 Dead 9 Inch Action Figure - Smoker

Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Nuketown set review, finally! - YouTube

Well i think it would be good idea (well i coudn't buy anything because it would be at least 30 - 50$ to send this to poland ). I want to hear yours opinion about that 

This sort of thing usually happens after a game is released.  I could see shirts, though, if they include graphics from the main site or game screens.  Like this one:

7 Days to Die Update 1.14 Enhances Weather and Sky Effects ...

That would make a cool shirt or put it on a coffee mug.  Hell, I'd buy one of the coffee mugs.

1 minute ago, Maharin said:

This sort of thing usually happens after a game is released.  I could see shirts, though, if they include graphics from the main site or game screens.  Like this one:

7 Days to Die Update 1.14 Enhances Weather and Sky Effects ...

That would make a cool shirt or put it on a coffee mug.  Hell, I'd buy one of the coffee mugs.

....  Merch | 7 Days to Die

well so it is now in shop xd

6 hours ago, meganoth said:

Interesting. So people actually buy turds in colthes? 😁

6 hours ago, Maharin said:

Well... when you go to turd stores without clothes on they expect you to donate to their inventory.

5 hours ago, meganoth said:

But without clothes it is easier to try on the turd whether it fits

No and yes damn...  ok guys just focus ok?

Let's try imagine  witch as figure

Resident Evil 6 X Left 4 Dead 2 - Resident Evil 6 Wiki Guide - IGN

It would be great right?

No - 7dtd screamer as figure. another perfect one!

Contrary to popular idiocy there is such a thing as bad sex.

But back to the thread... once they get bandits in there will be more options for figures and such.  One of the Duke would probably sell well and if they made glow in the dark ones for the irradiated and actually lighting up eyes for the ferals... Yeah, lots of options.

11 hours ago, Maharin said:

Contrary to popular idiocy there is such a thing as bad sex.

But back to the thread... once they get bandits in there will be more options for figures and such.  One of the Duke would probably sell well and if they made glow in the dark ones for the irradiated and actually lighting up eyes for the ferals... Yeah, lots of options.

Nah humans are boring. Screamer best waifu