10k pregen has no deep canyons??

OneSki

Maybe they (TFP) decided that for this map, they didn't want any deep canyons?

Not sure why this is in the general support section of the forums.  At most it should be asked in the bug section, but not sure if the intent was for all RWG (even the Pregen maps) to have deep canyons created in them.

You can reach the bug forum through the link in the red banner above.

Don't ask me why this isn't just a forum section, probably just to make sure that people READ the relevant information how to report a bug before actually reporting a bug. ( Don't worry, for your question you don't need to provide a logfile! )

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

8 hours ago, meganoth said:

Don't ask me why this isn't just a forum section, probably just to make sure that people READ the relevant information how to report a bug before actually reporting a bug.

It used to be a forum section, but was moved to the new report format when the forum was upgraded because it's tons easier to manage the bug reports with.

On 3/4/2022 at 12:11 PM, meganoth said:

Don't ask me why this isn't just a forum section, probably just to make sure that people READ the relevant information how to report a bug before actually reporting a bug.

If that was the intention I think other sites like the 7dtd reddit bypasses this 😕 They have a link at the top that goes straight to the bug report section (although it goes to the old bug pool for A19, which could cause confusion)

15 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

It used to be a forum section, but was moved to the new report format when the forum was upgraded because it's tons easier to manage the bug reports with.

I have seen a different Invision Community Forum that simply have a forum section go to a specific URL. If the intention was not as Meganoth said and was instead just a side-effect of the new report format, perhaps you could do it like the below example ("Online Reader" looks like a forum section but acts like an external link)

Spoiler

NIxgKrU.png