The A Team Modlets

ActiniumTiger

Is this something like the repairable workstations mod over at the nexus ?

When you scrap a work bench with a wrench you get that specific workstation's parts.

You scrap a workbench and get workbench parts that you can later make into a workbench before you ever get into the perk that lets you build them. 

On a side note these baseball bats are awesome ! 

Edited by swmeek (see edit history)

well you do need the respective tool not just a wrench for each bench. but yea you have to have enough parts and they might not be easy to come by. so i aslo added the spawn in feature. o yea under rated for sure the baseball bat mod but one of my fav's i made. so have to agree there on that one. Thanks 

o And yes all mods are also on nexus mods link is on forums under each download link.

Updated Teleports added new materails so it can now be destoyed and has the option to pick up. As well as dimming the brightness a bit. 

Gave them some sounds as well to go with it. Hope this fixed all the issues thanks for all the replys. 

Enjoy! 

Regards

ActiniumTiger!! 

• 1 month later...

The Hind Helicopter Modlet

The Hind has been updated to A21 .

You can now add the vehicle turbo mod to increase helicopter speed in the new A21 version ....

Download on Nexus  Hind Helicopter for A21

Link for Gitlab download will be added soon........... and the Main page updated

Regards

Ragsy and ActiniumTiger !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145 (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Dagger Digwillow said:

Not able to craft the helicopter in game. How d you obtain it?

Its set to unlock the recipe after you reach level 100 in crafting vehicles I will check it out ..

edit :  Yes you are right wont unlock recipes ..... fix pushed to Gitlab and Nexus .

Ragsy !!

5 hours ago, Dagger Digwillow said:

Regarding the Hind Helicopter can we get a 3 seater option like the gyrocopter mod?

It is set up as 3 main 'fixed seats' and you can expand that to a total of 6 seats ,  we had a previous request on the old 'A20 ' version to go up from the 5 that were on that older version.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ragsy!!

23 hours ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

It is set up as 3 main 'fixed seats' and you can expand that to a total of 6 seats ,  we had a previous request on the old 'A20 ' version to go up from the 5 that were on that older version.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ragsy!!

It doesn't allow me to add expanded seating mod. How to I extend it to 6 seats?

On 7/14/2023 at 1:09 PM, paul cornwall said:

can u get the MI-17 done for a21 too  i love russian helicopters

Yeah thats been updated ,  going through a few tests before release.

Not sure when it will be out yet as lots of other things going on .

Regards

Ragsy!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried using the Baseball Bats in A21.  Recipes were mising in-game.   I updated some of the files and got them all working except the Schematics don't show up under the Schematics section in creative mode. 

Forgive me as I am new to modding 7.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 1:07 PM, Vayben said:

I tried using the Baseball Bats in A21.  Recipes were mising in-game.   I updated some of the files and got them all working except the Schematics don't show up under the Schematics section in creative mode. 

Forgive me as I am new to modding 7.

The Modlet has not been updated to A21 yet as a few real life things came up for ActiniumTiger  ,  I know Tiger was looking to do an update for A21 perhaps send him what you have done so far and this may help him get the mod sorted out.

Ragsy!!

I will send him what I have, however I did change some of the balance as well.  I felt the bat mods were making a person too powerful.  I had a Level 2 AC Wood Bat with 2 mods on it and went into a level 5 POI in the wasteland with no clothes on and could handle anything that came at me.  The way I have it now is pretty good balance.

Also, I moved the progression to the crafting_skill craftingClubs with a gentle progression to the more extreme Bat mods.  That way you don't get powerful mods early game.