Cloning the jeep.

Duet

The integrity of the files in Steam checked. At the same place on the road, when driving a jeep, there is a jump picture and next to appear a clone of me riding in the jeep. I can not get out of his car, I go out then came and see two jeep, one my jeep with my things, and the second jeep with things (if memory serves) that I was in a jeep at the beginning of the game. I play alone. Saved the preservation and several times tried to drive on this road, always appears a clone.

Целостность файлов в Steam проверена. На одном и том-же месте участка дороги, при движении на джипе, происходит скачок картинки и рядом появляется клон меня ехавшего на джипе. Я не могу выйти из своей машины, выхожу затем захожу и вижу два джипа, один джип мой с моими вещами, а второй джип с вещами (если не изменяет память) которые я возил в джипе еще в начале игры. Играю один. Сохранил сохранения и несколько раз пробовал проехать по этой дороге, всегда появляется клон.

Edited by meganoth
language (see edit history)

• meganoth changed the title to Cloning the jeep.
4 hours ago, Duet said:

Сохранил сохранения и несколько раз пробовал проехать по этой дороге, всегда появляется клон.

What is the seed name and size of the world? What is the location where the teleport happens?

Upload your log file from /7DaysToDie_Data to pastebin.com and link it here.

Please use a translation service (for example DeepL or Google translate) and post in english.

Sadly the logfile is from a later run where the bug already happened. A logfile where the bug is triggered could have been more useful.

You seem to have lots of external game helpers installed. I see a warning that some xbox library can't be loaded (good, that won't matter) and another warning/error that could come from software like geforce experience: " d3d11: CreateDXGIFactory2(...) not found, fallbacking to CreateDXGIFactory1(...)." .

I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problem, but here is an old discussion on steam about CreateDXGIFactory2 failing: https://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/558746745674471122/ .

Since you still have Windows7 and that OS is not supported anymore you should expect problems.

It is likely that the problem vanishes if you simply delete the region file or files where this happens, by the way ( https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/19010-guide-how-to-reset-regions-parts-of-the-map/?tab=comments#comment-359622 ).

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

Repeated the error.
Fresh log file:

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/6Am68DxD

The exact place where the teleportation and cloning of the jeep takes place. Even when walking, it teleports in a new copy of the jeep. 

2824481fa0a73e7c34a1a5eaa0a4ee7f.png

I didn't install any third party software or mods. I just installed the server, but I don't use it. The computer is clean, I keep order. Regions have not yet been deleted, I understand.  

In the logfile I see two 4x4s already before anything happens in the game:

2022-02-18T20:10:49 65.335 INF 10211 VehicleManager read #0, id 10408, vehicle4x4Truck, (307.8, 46.2, 656.1), chunk 19, 41
2022-02-18T20:10:49 65.336 INF 10211 VehicleManager read #1, id 72691, vehicle4x4Truck, (583.3, 52.0, 301.2), chunk 36, 18

Did you build two? If not, then the copy seems to already exists.

If you go through that teleportation place multiple times (without reloading a backup) do you get another 4x4 again and again ?

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

There is only one Jeep in the game.

Removed all logs.

Log before teleportation: 

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/JqFhCwD6

Log after teleportation:

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/H9DX8b20

Without reloading the backup. If you pass this place several times, even if you go far and pass, then there is no problem, there is no teleportation, the jeep is not cloned.

16 minutes ago, Duet said:

Without reloading the backup. If you pass this place several times, even if you go far and pass, then there is no problem, there is no teleportation, the jeep is not cloned.

I don't think this is related to your issue, but one thing in your log looks very weird to me.

Your path has double backslashes in it.

For example:

GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\\Users\\Anton\\AppData\\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves

Compared to mine:

GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\Users\Beelzybud\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves

Windows doesn't care about double backslashes, but it points to some extra layer of weirdness

happening on your file system.

I remembered. During the game there was an update 20.2 and I was thrown out of the game. After I entered, the jeep was gone. I got a new one from the creative. Perhaps this is the missing jeep, but it was in another part of the map. It is not correct that the game is updated during the game.

Edited by Duet (see edit history)