The Spencer Mansion Incident (Resident Evil) A20.5 *Now supports MP*

FranticDan

6 minutes ago, Azuhe said:

all the hard work just to die to the super tyrant fight. IT was not even the tyrant killing me. I shoot the rocket and killed myself XD

That's the worst way to go, you're not the first person to die at the Super Tyrant.

When you feel up for another run, you'll know to play on the latest experimental, which might fix that weird door bug too

Thank you for playing my mod!

• FranticDan changed the title to The Spencer Mansion Incident (Resident Evil) A20.2
  • 2 weeks later...
A huge Congratulations to MiLKMAN for completing The Spencer Mansion Incident on the second hardest settings of S Difficulty and zombies at Sprint Speed, with a clear time of 12 hours 37 minutes and 52 seconds! I'm very impressed and was greatly entertained watching him live! I am beaming with joy to witness someone make a massive achievement like this!

If you want to watch the journey for yourself!
(Spoilers, obviously!)

• FranticDan changed the title to The Spencer Mansion Incident (Resident Evil) A20.2 *Now supports MP*
  • 1 month later...

Heya so I started this mod today and having fun, tho I've hit a road block and cant progress no further, I've opened all the rooms I could open but there's no more items to collect or even any keys or the broken shotgun. I have Jill's lockpicks and the sword key but I cant go any farther, these are all the items I currently have, where ir what do i do next?

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Epicfailman said:

Heya so I started this mod today and having fun, tho I've hit a road block and cant progress no further, I've opened all the rooms I could open but there's no more items to collect or even any keys or the broken shotgun. I have Jill's lockpicks and the sword key but I cant go any farther, these are all the items I currently have, where ir what do i do next?

spacer.png

Did you get the dog whistle and "read" it?

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Is there a way I can add the "zombies don't feel pain" feature to any game, not just this modpack? Like is it a part of the Difficulty modlet, is it an expansion of NoZombieRage? I assume it's a .dll file and I'm really bad with that stuff; xpath is the limit of my abilities haha.

My b, I think it's a custom alteration of "PainResistPerHit" in xpath.

Edited by dahkdm (see edit history)

On 6/1/2022 at 3:11 PM, dahkdm said:

My b, I think it's a custom alteration of "PainResistPerHit" in xpath.

Correct. I used two different values for most of the zombies. One of the values allows the player to make a zombie miss if the zombie is hit just before they connect an attack, while the other value allows the zombie to hit the player regardless if the zombie gets hit which I gave to the slower zombies so that the slow zombies are to be feared more than the fast zombies 

• FranticDan changed the title to The Spencer Mansion Incident (Resident Evil) A20.5 *Now supports MP*