The Spencer Mansion Incident (Resident Evil) A21.2

FranticDan

10 minutes ago, DDD said:

Did you mess with the gun's at all? Wanted to use Realistic guns mod

The mod is balanced and intended as is, using any unrelated mods ruins the experience and balance. (and potentially causes errors)
You're cheating yourself if you do.

So I may have a Bug to report!

Spoiler

I found the key rack in that I think opens the Jammed door Where the MO Disk is and it stayed jammed I have some mods installed like Better lighting Its just ambience stuff

I have surpassed the Crimson Heads And Now it's The Hunter's on return from the cabin that are killing me. Ouch They hurt! And I have Pain tolerance! I see what you mean by the resources However Where is the Paper? And The Chem Station? I am Assuming Since There's the other thing at Plant 42. The Shotgun is the Most helpful thing Ever! However I need paper!

Please...

Oh and I got rid of the Mods, I'll see if the problem Persists.

5 hours ago, DDD said:

So I may have a Bug to report!

Hide contents

I found the key rack in that I think opens the Jammed door Where the MO Disk is and it stayed jammed I have some mods installed like Better lighting Its just ambience stuff

Not a bug, the key racks do nothing. What's wrong with my lighting? I made the lighting just right for the ambience.

3 hours ago, DDD said:

I have surpassed the Crimson Heads And Now it's The Hunter's on return from the cabin that are killing me. Ouch They hurt! And I have Pain tolerance! I see what you mean by the resources However Where is the Paper? And The Chem Station? I am Assuming Since There's the other thing at Plant 42. The Shotgun is the Most helpful thing Ever! However I need paper!

Please...

Oh and I got rid of the Mods, I'll see if the problem Persists.

Have you got body armour, or did you choose one of the other items instead?
Paper from scrapping journal notes. There is no chemistry station, use the reloading tool for ammo.
Crimsons can't exist if you let zombies live, this is Resident Evil not 7 days to die.
What problem?

Lol I'm talking about the Key Rack and your lightings good. Someone made a Advanced Auto exposure to adjust lighting levels, So I thought It would just Enhance it even further. 

Spoiler

It's called Advanced Auto Exposure and I also used Crooked Deco. Got rid of them incase there were issues. I have learned that I can leave some alive. I just thought i could kill them all and I did! However I failed to craft ammo fast enough for the impending horde of crimsons mixed with hunters on my return. So yeah, Only kill what you need to Lol. Crooked Deco makes it so everything is varied like one tree might be Straight while another is leaning or slanted. And it applies to all deco from what I see. Thanks for the T.I.P.S. Someone also Made a blood splatter mod its really good I suggest you make it work with the Mod. How do I craft Gunpowder then?
I've been taking the Suppressor thinking that it would help reduce the Crimsons. I'll try the body armor this time.

I'm Feeling Good About This Run.

Edited by DDD (see edit history)

Ahhhh..... I almost got rid of the Hunter's and got trapped in a reload animation and died. This was my best Attempt yet! And I noticed how you made it so it's like RE where the MO disk is conveniently *unlocked* For no reason what so ever >:D. Really wish there was a Save function. Starting over sucks Lol. I really want to see the rest of the mod.

Oh and about before, I actually had an Easier time on a20, and I only died because i killed myself on the Mines in the Reload tool room XD. I was like I bet i can run over these without dying.

4 hours ago, DDD said:

Hide contents

How do I craft Gunpowder then?
I've been taking the Suppressor thinking that it would help reduce the Crimsons. I'll try the body armor this time.

I'm Feeling Good About This Run.

Coal and nitrate, there's thousands of each across the map.
Suppressor is a little riskier compared to the shotgun, but also

helps increase odds to decapitating the hunters.

2 hours ago, DDD said:

Really wish there was a Save function. Starting over sucks Lol. I really want to see the rest of the mod.

I have custom code ready to add for Ink Ribbon saving, sadly, it conflicts with the crimsons :(

Well I just died at the

Spoiler

Fire Gas Puzzle. I thought I solved it because it looked like the flames were high enough, So I crouched through and got barbecued "FACE PALM"

well... time to start over.

What if you nerfed passive regen and made it part of base character? And replaced it with a Farmer Perk? I get how OP it is however I would rather play the game than sit around waiting. Just a thought. And also I liked the multiple build options of a20 what happened? I see how your trying to make it as RE as possible however I think it should be just as much 7dtd as well. I'll go play RE if I want RE. What I'm trying to say is a Nice Mix would be Awesome. Love the Hard Work & Dedication,

2 hours ago, DDD said:

What if you nerfed passive regen and made it part of base character? And replaced it with a Farmer Perk? I get how OP it is however I would rather play the game than sit around waiting. Just a thought. And also I liked the multiple build options of a20 what happened? I see how your trying to make it as RE as possible however I think it should be just as much 7dtd as well. I'll go play RE if I want RE. What I'm trying to say is a Nice Mix would be Awesome. Love the Hard Work & Dedication,

What you're suggesting is 3x more powerful than Medical Knowledge, by doubling the herbs you get. Just select Medical Knowledge if you don't want Passive Healing.
These two healing perks have their use, Passive for long play, and Medical for quick play. Can also have both.

Multiple build options? There was hardly any building at all in the A20 version, and you needed to reach the very end to even craft them. Besides, the A20 version is readily available to play.

I meant there's more skills to choose from and playstyles.

What are your thoughts on Blood Spill Effect mod & Advanced Auto Exposure mod? I wholeheartedly think they would make your mod Even Better.

7 hours ago, DDD said:

I meant there's more skills to choose from and playstyles.

What are your thoughts on Blood Spill Effect mod & Advanced Auto Exposure mod? I wholeheartedly think they would make your mod Even Better.

I've thought long and hard for the different skills and came up with the 6. I'm open to ideas for new ones, but they have to be balanced. The farming perk you suggested is stronger than passive healing AND medical knowledge combined.

I can try them out and see for myself, I would need permission from the mod authors to use though.

Edited by FranticDan (see edit history)

Good Luck

I'm currently playing as "Jill The Exterminator" It's where I kill a bunch of zombies and then quit, rejoin And slaughter the crimsons. I then repeat This until the mansion Is Pest Free. I've learned how to avoid getting hit while knifing the crimsons. I'M ADVANCING!!!

A good perk option would the ability to Mine faster or something

What about if a Tree falls on you, your insta dead That would be HILARIOUS.

Spoiler

Perhaps a Secret reward Where the supercorn was but a bit hidden.

6 hours ago, DDD said:

Good Luck

I'm currently playing as "Jill The Exterminator" It's where I kill a bunch of zombies and then quit, rejoin And slaughter the crimsons. I then repeat This until the mansion Is Pest Free. I've learned how to avoid getting hit while knifing the crimsons. I'M ADVANCING!!!

A little cheesy, but that works. I'm working on an update to finally add the manual saving, will be tweaking things to work better with manual saving. Crimsons won't auto revive on reloading but will come back to live faster. Did my journal entry on how to use the knife effectively help? :)

Can't really mine faster, wouldn't be that great at all. Two of the blocks you can farm only take 1 dmg per hit regardless.
I'm not updating the A20 version anymore.

Sorry about that, My message bugged out for some reason. Your new journal entries are Awesome!!! I loaded the game up and noticed improvements/changes somewhat immediately! I understand about the choice for A20. Oh! So I have a few Multiplayer bugs for you haha. So I am unsure if the Perks were the cause however they(The Person I am playing with)took Passive Regen, Medic and Knife Training. They were invincible to everything except bosses, Status Effect Damage(Fire, Poison, Etc...)and Me the Host. They also received the armor buff when hit, however they were still invincible without it. We died at the gas/fire Puzzle. Oh! And the funniest Bug of all was at some point in the Run, Whenever I would drop a Shotgun Shell for them it would appear as a Zombie on their screen and they could hit it and I could hear them hitting it. I could pick the Shotgun shell back up and the Zombie for them would disappear. It was always a Shotgun shell for me. They were able to pick up the shotgun shell after a couple attempts. Sorry For Your Loss

6 hours ago, DDD said:

Sorry about that, My message bugged out for some reason. Your new journal entries are Awesome!!! I loaded the game up and noticed improvements/changes somewhat immediately! I understand about the choice for A20. Oh! So I have a few Multiplayer bugs for you haha. So I am unsure if the Perks were the cause however they(The Person I am playing with)took Passive Regen, Medic and Knife Training. They were invincible to everything except bosses, Status Effect Damage(Fire, Poison, Etc...)and Me the Host. They also received the armor buff when hit, however they were still invincible without it. We died at the gas/fire Puzzle. Oh! And the funniest Bug of all was at some point in the Run, Whenever I would drop a Shotgun Shell for them it would appear as a Zombie on their screen and they could hit it and I could hear them hitting it. I could pick the Shotgun shell back up and the Zombie for them would disappear. It was always a Shotgun shell for me. They were able to pick up the shotgun shell after a couple attempts. Sorry For Your Loss

I was watching someone play MP last night, and hurts but I won't be able to fix all of the MP issues. I managed to fix the invincible player 2 but I can't fix the crimsons from bugging. There's still the manual save feature I want to add which could bug out for MP as well...
Safe to say, I can only say SP is supported. At least until I can find a fix for these issues.

Glad the new journal entries are a big help!

Spoiler

Is the Wood next to the forge the only intended fuel for the forge?

Spoiler

Also I noticed that the underwater lab area got Snipped, What happened?